appetite suppression

Options
2»

Replies

• littleemma14
    littleemma14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you have add you take aderall and a side affect is supressed appetite. Quick Trim and other diet pills have a similar effect. You can also take to your doctor about appetite supressing drugs if you think you have a mental condition with binge eating which might be the case if water doesnt help you stop from eating. If I were you i would talk to a psyciatrist or doctor for help otherwise try quicktrim id say.
  • amycdsteinberg
    amycdsteinberg Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Lemon water, more fibre-I eat 6-8 times a day, obviously very small meals, but try to make sure there is protein in every meal so I can go 2 hours to the next time I eat-try planning your whole day out every morning-it seems to be working for me.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    yes, on the protein! check out my diary yesterday! I ate a lot of food and wasn't hungry and was at about 1210 cals before my workout. After workout I had protein drink with milk and almond butter. You can check out this plan I am using right now, it really is a lot of food and if you eat well, you can have a lot of food, not be hungry and not go high on cals:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer-approved-foods-list.html
    plenty of lean protein, unlimited veggies, whole grains.
    I am not perfect, but I can have a cookie without going over on my macros.
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    When I am hungry I eat. If it's between meals just have a small snack such as an apple with 2 tbs of peanut butter. Right now I am eating air popped popcorn. If you don't have the calories left in your day you need to check over your eating for more ways to better plan your days. Planning is key.
  • strawberry626
    strawberry626 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i am also doing weight watchers! so not only do i have to watch calories, im counting points. that limits me more i think. i need to get a plan down...
  • kemb28
    kemb28 Posts: 4
    Options
    I recently read drinking green tea is a natural appetite suppressor. I think it was from Dr. OZ's show. I have 2 cups of hot green tea in the afternoon and it does the trick. If you want something more, try making a cup of bullion. good luck!