Procrastination - The Arch Enemy of Success

Options
The majority of us do it at some point in our life… and hey, some of us might do it every day… procrastination has a way of finding its way into many corners of our life.

At home it usually happens around housework… “I’ll take the rubbish out after the footy” or “I’ll wash up in the morning”…

When it comes to exercise, the excuses are endless… “I’ll exercise after work”… then after work, it’s “oh I feel a bit tired… I’ll exercise in the morning”… then after going to bed too late and sleeping through the alarm, you repeat the procrastination game.

Sometimes the excuses are more elaborate… “I need to buy a new pair of sneakers first and if I’m doing that I should probably book an appointment with the podiatrist to check if I’ll need orthotics”.

But if you are serious about your Health and Fitness, then you must overcome procrastination.

Get up and move people!!.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• mildrede40
    Options
    The majority of us do it at some point in our life… and hey, some of us might do it every day… procrastination has a way of finding its way into many corners of our life.

At home it usually happens around housework… “I’ll take the rubbish out after the footy” or “I’ll wash up in the morning”…

When it comes to exercise, the excuses are endless… “I’ll exercise after work”… then after work, it’s “oh I feel a bit tired… I’ll exercise in the morning”… then after going to bed too late and sleeping through the alarm, you repeat the procrastination game.

Sometimes the excuses are more elaborate… “I need to buy a new pair of sneakers first and if I’m doing that I should probably book an appointment with the podiatrist to check if I’ll need orthotics”.

But if you are serious about your Health and Fitness, then you must overcome procrastination.

Get up and move people!!.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: