Has anyone used a bodybugg or anything like it

Options
Has anyone used a body bugg or anything like it. I was considering buying one but I wanted some feedback on how good they work or which one I should get. The biggest loser just came out with the slim coach that looks good. Prob. to new to get any feedback on

Replies

• BlueObsidian
    BlueObsidian Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I used to have a Bodybugg and I absolutely loved it. The statistics were interesting and it was easy to use. That said, I ended up having to get ride of it. Neither the Bodybugg or the BodyMedia Fit work without paying a monthly subscription fee to use their website. If I'm remembering correctly, either one cost around seven bucks a month, so it isn't a ton of money but it is something to consider.
  • suzie43
    suzie43 Posts: 13
    Options
    I got one for Christmas and love it! It's nice to have a true number. My HRM was showing that I was burning roughly 40% more calories that I actually was! You get 6 months free, and then you have to pay to use the website. I think it's a little over 9 bucks a month if you pay monthly. If pay for a wole year, it's cheaper
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I bought one and I loved it at first. But then it kind of was annoying because I had to reposition it on my arm, wash the thing that goes against your arm, remember to take it off to transfer the data to the computer, etc. It was great because it gave me really good information. But I ended up selling it on Ebay after a month to a lady.
  • chein1
    chein1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've had one for a few weeks. I bought the Bodyfit instead of the bodybugg, just liked it better after reading reviews of both. It is a little time consuming to begin with as you have to spend some time adding your meals, but once you get general stuff in, its just a click of a button, maybe 5 minutes a day. I spent some time on the weekend just adding things I MAY eat so on my busy days I can just click when I get home. Plugging it in takes a total of 2 minutes a day IF that. I love it because it keeps track of many things, including calories, sleep time, steps, physical activity, and more. You can customize it as well. If you don't like something on your arm, its not for you. It's well worth the $7/month after the free couple months, especially if you're trying to lose weight, it calculates your deficit for you. The only thing I found is my calories allowed is higher than most, and I questioned it for awhile, but I lost 3.5 pounds the first week, calories in calories out!