Hello!

Options
I'm Crystal, from Texas (no stereotype honestly), and I started on fitness pal about 4 weeks ago. I've already lost 12 pounds and weigh less than I did my senior year of HS.

This really is a great web site that not only motivates me, but makes it easy for me to lose weight thanks to the calorie counter and tips from other pals.

Thanks all,

Texann5
:drinker:

Replies

• Texann5
    Texann5 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm Crystal, from Texas (no stereotype honestly), and I started on fitness pal about 4 weeks ago. I've already lost 12 pounds and weigh less than I did my senior year of HS.

This really is a great web site that not only motivates me, but makes it easy for me to lose weight thanks to the calorie counter and tips from other pals.

Thanks all,

Texann5
    :drinker:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Hi Crystal!

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • klvincent
    Options
    I have a question about the extra calories that are not used at the end of the day or the end of a week.
    Example: If my calorie goal is 1400 a day, and I only use 1200 of them. What happens to the rest of them? Do they roll over like they do in the Weight Watchers point system?
    Just curious because I have not been using all of my calories during the week in order to lose weight and to meet my goal weight.
    Do I get to use them on the weekend when tendencies to not watch the calories are more likey to happen?