Lunch Idea??? Please HELP!

Options
Hey Everyone,

I need some help/guidance/advice regarding lunches!

I work in an office, and therefore don't get much exercise during the day :(

I'm trying to find some new lunch ideas that are filling but won't be very high in calories or fat! I'm not a big sandwich person, and typically have fruit and veggies on hand at all times. I love to cook and make things the day before, so that's definitely not an issue.....

Thanks so much and HAPPY WEIGHTLOSS to all! :)

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    If you have access to a microwave or a refrigerator there are plenty of options. Make a big salad with protein, fruit and veggies. Bring leftovers from your dinner the night before. Make homemade soups and bring those to re-heat. Tuna or chicken salad with veggies and some whole grain crackers. When all else fails, bring a frozen Weight Watcher's or Lean Cuisine (although they are high in sodium-convenience comes at a price!).
  • kristinahalley
    Options
    I usually have a salad and 2 eggs or grilled chicken. To change it up, I sometimes add pecans, mandarin oranges and dried cranberries to the salad. I like italian dressing and balsamic too. That usually keeps me going until dinner, but I keep grapefruit and oranges on hand for a snack and I drink a TON of water, which helps me feel full.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I mix cooked Smart taste elbow macaroni with half a can of drained tuna and a half to one tablespoon of light mayo. Sometimes I throw in some peas, too. It is tasty and very filling.