The Biggest Loser Plan what you all wanted to know!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Just saying sorry cause i thought i offended you all.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot more than that to offend most of us :flowerforyou: Granted, there seem to be some that are easily offended, but those of us that replied to your post generally are not - hopefully you understood our posts in the manner they were intended. Just the facts ma'am, just the facts :laugh: You're o.k. with me, hope I'm o.k. with you :heart:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Im not offended- it takes alot more to offend me-All is good this way
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I think the point is -
    this is really good info for lots of reasons:
    1. BL contestants are living in a dream (nightmare) situation. :wink:
    2. They are extremely overweight, eating 1500 calories & working out 3-4 hours/day.

Tough conditions to recreate, but we can learn from their experiences anyway.
    :tongue:
    Thanks for sharing this.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    The extreme is that they workout for so long- But they are able to do that because they eat sleep and workout thats it- no phone, no work, no kids, no housework, no errands, no distractions-
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my comment earlier I didn't know it would upset anyone.:flowerforyou:

nobody's upset, you're as entitled to an opinion as anyone else. But yes, morbidly obese is a BMI of higher than 40. it's just a classification though, you're here trying to lose weight, and succeeding rather triumphantly if I might add- so what if you fit into that classification? you're changing yourself and that's what matters. :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my comment earlier I didn't know it would upset anyone.:flowerforyou:

nobody's upset, you're as entitled to an opinion as anyone else. But yes, morbidly obese is a BMI of higher than 40. it's just a classification though, you're here trying to lose weight, and succeeding rather triumphantly if I might add- so what if you fit into that classification? you're changing yourself and that's what matters. :flowerforyou:
    Awe thank you for that comment:happy: :heart: