One for the ladies...

Options
OK ladies, to anyone who has lost weight off their boobs... what happens? Do they shrink and thats that or do they shrink and start to sag? Only I've noticed my boobs have started to shrink and was wondering whether I should be doing a few chest exercises to keep this in shape ;) Or do I start saving for a boob job now? lol

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    At your age, they will most likely be fine. Unless you've had a few babies......
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    well im doing both lol.

With me I was a DD so mine did start to sag but I do chest workouts so they are gaining a good shape now. Depending on what size you started out with will depict whether you just shrink, or shrink and sag. .
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    At your age, they will most likely be fine. Unless you've had a few babies......

Well, according to her profile she is a mom of three. Which means they still will be fine, just might take some extra work lol
  • TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 pounds, and went from a C ((almost D)) to a B :(
    Thinking about the boob job rout back to a C.

I haven't really noticed any sagging. Then again I still don't see the weight loss/boob size change ((Denial maybe?)) in myself, but others do.
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I have breastfed two babies, just stopped a month ago with my son but they have always stayed in fairly good shape... exercise it is just to be sure! lol
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That where I lose weight first :( I've had 2 kids and unfortunately my push ups and pull ups have shrunk them. I was hoping that the work outs would lift them, but I havent seen that happen. I guess its just time and gravity that I have working against me. I'm thinking after I lose the weight I want, I may have to take a trip to the Dr. to lift those puppies up. But I've heard that for some women they can lift up, so good luck.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    At my age they sag. It's the one area of my anatomy where the loose skin left behind by a 58 pound weight loss in my late 50s bothers me a little. Not too much, though. So long as I'm wearing a good bra I look a LOT better dressed than I did a year ago.
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    Start saving now lol!!

Mine were a G cup, now a D and they look like deflated balloons. They look ok in a bra but not a pretty sight without.

That said, I still look a million times better and the exercise has improved my shape. I plan to get a lift and tummy tuck when I'm at target.

Good luck and I hope yours stay in better shape.
  • chrystalheart
    Options
    I'm 43. When I lose weight, the skin on my breasts get kind of fine, papery and wrinkly. I'm hoping over time that the skin will firm up more. I'm thinking aobut using some fo the creams they have for the face that help similar issues to see if it makes a difference.