Foods you HATE that everyone seems to LOVE??

Options

Replies

• missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I hate mashed potatoes. I can't eat them.

I also don't eat most condiments. Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, etc. I literally only eat BBQ sauce or pure honey as any type of a condiment.

I also don't eat:
    Eggs
    Ham
    Sandwich Meat (Like deli meat- it seems slimy to me.)
    Ranch Dressing

I generally don't anything mixed together, either. I cannot stand for my food to touch.
  • vegancakelady
    vegancakelady Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    M-E-A-T!!! ALL KINDS OF MEAT. OMG how can people eat that stuff. Every since I was a child I've hated it. It used to stick in my teeth, in my throat, tastes of animals (funny that!) - smells of yuck. As soon as I was old enough to say "ENUF ALREADY" I stopped eating it (aged 10-11yrs, that is)
  • calderonbritt
    Options
    I hate everything that people seem to love:

Salad dressing
    Mayo
    sour cream
    onions
    cheese

The list goes on and on...
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Butter, margerine, milk ~ horrible!!!
    Also hate fish
    Oh and cant eat burgers, bacon, sausages, red meat like mince ~ yuk!
    Hate french fries (chips) and crisps...but give me chocolate any day!!!!
  • candace34
    candace34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would agree..I dont like any kind of peppers as well....Well actually I don't like eating them but don't mind the taste if its in food..Weird I know lol
  • Kasya007
    Kasya007 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    White bread & fast "food". I can't stand either.
  • viever03
    viever03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    tacos - everyone, and I mean EVERYONE around me looooves them.....all I have to say is 'ew'
  • Tish6951
    Options
    Annnd another food (drink, rather) I really can't stand is beer and/or any type of alcohol. The taste makes me gag. I can kinda tolerate a teensy bit of alcohol in sweet drinks like margaritas if I can't really taste it, but could NEVER drink enough to get drunk or tipsy.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I like almost all foods mentioned. If it really came down to it, I'd probably kill for a slice of pizza. Especially if it had pepperoni, salami, mushrooms, and olives.

Well, not really kill. Kill is a strong word. But I'd do something not entirely proper.

But to go back to the topic, I hate almost all seafood. The only exceptions are salmon and tuna. And preferably in sushi form when we visit my wife's family in Tokyo.
  • chunkygirl29
    chunkygirl29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hate those cherries they add on top of ice creams. I forget the name but it starts with M.
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I hate those cherries they add on top of ice creams. I forget the name but it starts with M.

Maraschino
  • SarahE1092
    Options
    tapioca... hate the texture. But I love grits!
    oo and Grapefruit!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Jicama I think is the spelling, and water chestnuts YUCK!!!
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    Avocados!!!
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Annnd another food (drink, rather) I really can't stand is beer and/or any type of alcohol. The taste makes me gag. I can kinda tolerate a teensy bit of alcohol in sweet drinks like margaritas if I can't really taste it, but could NEVER drink enough to get drunk or tipsy.

^^^I'm with you all the way on that! I could never be an alcoholic.

I also hate coffee, most people can't live without it. I hate the smell and taste of it.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Black olives, black licorice, wine, steamed veggies, veggies smothered in cheese, CANNED FOOD <~~ why do you do it to yourself???, lobster.
  • nmck55
    nmck55 Posts: 22
    Options
    onions- rank! but they are in EVERYTHING :(
    meat, i cant even touch the stuff, altho i love the smell of bacon just cant bring myself to eat it!!
    bbq sauce and brown sauce they smell funny! generally if i dont like the smell i aint eating that thing! lol!
    cooked tomatoes ewwwwww fresh ones yes but not squishy warm ones!
    mushrooms, leeks, most fish (canned tuna and salmon fillet are ok), anything smoked, most cheeses, olives, hot drinks, licorice, wine by itself, beer, rum, whisky, raspberries, bananas
    quite a lot if stuff really lol!!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate mayonnaise(miracle whip included) and and everything that has mayonnaise in it! The smell is awful!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

^^^I'm with you all the way on that! I could never be an alcoholic.

I also hate coffee, most people can't live without it. I hate the smell and taste of it.

I would just kill myself if I couldn't drink booze or coffee.

Well...not myself.... just other people.
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Potatoes...yes even potato chips and french fries. ALL potatoes...gross!