can't seem to eat a lot..

Options
I'm at the lowest calorie mark, 1200 a day and I can't even keep up with that.
I only end up eating around 400 every day, if I eat.
I know you cannot lost weight this way but old bad habits can always come into play.

I used to be anorexic with binge eating tendencies back in High School. I would starve for days, only eating 200 calories and no drinks (including water), just so I can save myself for that one day every week so I can binge on pretty much all types of food and drinks.

I'm afraid I'm going to end up doing that again; it seems to be where I'm heading.
I guess one thing is that I'm completely busy.
I am a full time student taking extra classes, have an internship twice a week, and a personal life that does not exist.

Any ideas on how I can get myself to eat 3 meals a day? Instead of just having 1 snack a day.
And how to get myself to drink more than half a bottle of water a day?

I would like some support and encouragement; it's quite difficult to do this in a healthy way when I'm used to just starving myself.

<3

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    there is nothing wrong with getting professional opinions. I would get a complete physical...check thyroid...make sure the body is correct...in the meantime...get some protein and fat inside you,,,cheese...almonds..peanut butter...

go get a physical and discuss your situation with the doctor to get a referral

good luck
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you need to talk to someone.
    If you are asking the question you already know the answer. You need to talk to family, friends, a counselor or a doctor.
    Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I hope this doesn't sound rude but I think you should see a therapist, and look into CBT. It helped me with my binge eating disorder.