Hi my name is Tina and I am 30 yrs young, Mother of an 11yr old son. I am trying to loose weight in order to keep up with my son. Over the last 5 years I have put on 60 unwanted pounds more than likely due to my former job as a Secretary and lack of exercise. I am recently laid off and feel I have lots of time on my hands to exercise and take better care of myself. I am open to your suggestions or advice.

Quick Question are there any members trying calorie shifting if so do you feel it works?

Thanks!! Nice to meet you All

Replies

• Hi my name is Tina and I am 30 yrs young, Mother of an 11yr old son. I am trying to loose weight in order to keep up with my son. Over the last 5 years I have put on 60 unwanted pounds more than likely due to my former job as a Secretary and lack of exercise. I am recently laid off and feel I have lots of time on my hands to exercise and take better care of myself. I am open to your suggestions or advice.

Quick Question are there any members trying calorie shifting if so do you feel it works?

Thanks!! Nice to meet you All
  • what is calorie shifting?