What's your hobby/talent?

Options

Replies

• gatecityradio
    Options
    Photography mostly on B&W film.
    I want to start building bicycles, I have an old road frame I'm going to tear down and completely rebuild with new everything and convert it to single speed.
    I like to work on cars, but money has been tight so I rarely get the opportunity.
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    Gym and i really enjoy any acting/modeling work. Work based hobby lol :smile:
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm a professional Illustrator, a bellydance teacher and I can sing 'how much is that doggie in the window' backwards... :wink:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I make novelty cakes :) Here's my cake busines page on facebook, there are loads of pics x

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Danis-Cake-House/143007159104858?ref=tn_tnmn
  • Sianarella
    Options
    I'm training for Roller Derby
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Hobbies... Photography, Writing, Gaming and reading about various subjects that interest me.

Talents... Supposedly my writing is very good, but I can never stick with an idea long enough to finish a chapter, much less a novel. I pick holes in my own ideas and wind up hating them with a fiery passion.

I've driven a Rally car once and came top on the day, and by a notable margin. The instructor said I had a natural gift for it - I've always loved my cars and my dream job is to be a Rally Driver, but alas, I don't have the contacts or money to bring it to fruition.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Hobbies - Photography, Motorcycles, Gardening

Talents:

Growing stuff

I have flurries of writing talent. I've written about two different motorcycling experiences and a bus driving experience.

My wIfe says I'm a good singer, but I'm too shy to do it in front of anyone else.

JM
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I referee for the charm city roler girls. My hobby is being bad *kitten*.. lol. This hobby is also my exercise- its mental and physical. And I love it with all my heart.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Yang Style long form Tai Chi.
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Hobbies: Riding/Showing my horse, Biking (Road & Mountain), and hiking.

Talent: I am a programmer and will have a solutino in my head quickly... I also can do puzzles in record time. I am very good at baking.Cooking..it is ok..
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i make necklaces. and i write poetry and short stories.

i can read at an alarming pace. i can easily focus on a book and understand it while everyone around me is talking. guess that's what i get for loving to read as a little kid. (and this was very helpful in college.)
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Playing Piano and Singing
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I make jewelry. Haven't updated all my items to the site yet, but check it out. http://www.etsy.com/shop/fashionloversdream
  • soccerrocks101
    Options
    Bake and play soccer!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    cooking/baking is a hobby for me, singing is my talent.. and i have a crazy good memory.
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    here: www.dancingcatdesign.co.uk :smile:
  • Aleciajones
    Options
    guardianangel1.jpg <--my talent.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    dj
    photography
    film
    acting
    boxing
    work on cars - i turbocharged my f150 in my garage, fun but will never do that again haha too much $$$
    music production is coming soon.
  • Deedee0075
    Deedee0075 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    love the cards!!! so cute.:smile:
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hobbies: baking, crocheting, cross stitch, jewelry making, scrapbooking, research family trees, sewing,

talent: clairvoyance