NEED SOME HElP.

Options
i'm a mother of two and it is very hard for me to make dinner everyday.
i'm looking for some low calorie & fat, and easy tasty recipes.
i've looked at a lot of the websights with recipes, but i'm not finding too much.

if anyone has anything good tasting, easy recipes that are low in calories & fat, please send them this way.

thanks!

Replies

• x0daniela
    x0daniela Posts: 53
    Options
    i'm a mother of two and it is very hard for me to make dinner everyday.
    i'm looking for some low calorie & fat, and easy tasty recipes.
    i've looked at a lot of the websights with recipes, but i'm not finding too much.

if anyone has anything good tasting, easy recipes that are low in calories & fat, please send them this way.

thanks!
  • Lauren882
    Lauren882 Posts: 102
    Options
    I don't have any great recipes but try going to hungry-girl.com or allrecipes.com. I find some great recipes, especially at allrecipes.com because they will list calorie content generally.

Hope that helps!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    try kraft fooods .com they have great ideas
  • tkarratti
    tkarratti Posts: 30
    Options
    I hear ya! I have become the Queen of Simple...I also have very little time for dinner each evening, much less prep and cooking time. I am a huge fan of my crockpot...I can put together what I am going to cook the night before and leave it in the fridge...turn it on in the morning when I leave for work and presto...the main dish is ready when I get home. Add some veggies and bread...Sit down and eat within about 5 minutes...

I will put a can of chicken, beef or vegtable stock with an onion soup packet and then your choice of meat...pork, beef, chicken or turkey...steam or microwave fresh or frozen veggies and add a slice of whole wheat roll or french bread w/ butter...there you go! Low calories, high protein, low fat, covers all the food groups...

For a change up...I am also a fan of my George Foreman grill...I grill the meat instead of crock pot...takes only a bit more time, but very tasty...turkey burgers, fish, shrimp/Veggie and or scallop/Veggie kabobs... for added protein variety. Ready the burgers and Kabobs the night before...thinner slices of meat to cut cooking times...an 8 oz ground turkey burger only takes about 2 minutes to grill...

Happy Healthy cooking to you!