HELP ME!!!

Options
I have been on here for a few months and I was doing pretty good. I was down 10 pounds! We had a family problem and with all of the stress, etc, I gained 4 of it back. I know it's not a huge number, but I am having toruble getting back into a healthy routine. I am someone who definately needs the support of others.

Replies

• Tresse70
    Tresse70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I joined Weight Watchers last Sept because I need extra support and seem to do a little better when I'm on a program.

This week's weigh in (Tuesday) was a disappointing 2.2 gain..

.I followed the points plus plan, tracked my food intake and even cut the anytime points in half so I was really let down by the gain.

I'm not really sure what happened, except that I have had 3 separate muscular injuries within the last 2 weeks (arm, stomach, knee) and have been less active (my house is quite a mess!) while recovering.

To get back on track, I have decided to track food intake on this site as well as Weight Watchers online site.

Also, I'm going to eat a little something in the morning to hopefully kick start the old metabolism. Something quick, like an apple or toast.

I'm a binge eater and I also have a habit of finishing off my daughters left overs!

So, when I feel like eat the left overs, I'm going to throw them out. When I feel like binging, I'm going to choose something healthier, like pickles.

Also, I have switched from Icecream to Chapmonds Frozen Yogurt and from Ripple Chips to Popcorn.

LOL - Hopefully these small changes will help me acheive that goal weight!

PS - I have a mini goal of 153 and currently I'm at 167