new to fitness pal.. This is the year of NO EXCUSES!!

Options
Hey everyone! Anyone needing motivation I'm here.. You motivate me and I will motivate you! 100 goal for 2012!!!

Replies

• Courtney24107
    Options
    I'm new too! Feel free to add me for support! :D
  • uneviesaine
    Options
    Brand spanking new here and with a goal to lose in 2012 as well! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • tinag08
    Options
    hi guys im new aswell. would love help with motivation and 2 meet some new people on here
  • buriedlies
    Options
    Helloo! I would love to support and help you with your goal. :)

Im also new. Anyone that would like a friend or motivation, feel free to add me. I love helping people reach their goals, Im always pushing my friends to exercise and help motivate them in doing so. I love fitness, ugh I love it I love it! So if anyone needs, Im a great candidate for that.

I've helped two of my friends already lose the weight they wanted. I might even want to be a fitness trainer one day! Always here and ready to help. :D
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! :) This is the year of achieving the goal!!
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Same for me-this is MY (OUR) year!!....I am pretty new just started checking out the forums...Any one of u can add me too!!

13158947.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    hi guys im new aswell. would love help with motivation and 2 meet some new people on here

I've just sent you a friend request! And I'm super excited as there aren't many kiwis on MFP! :)
  • Nyeesha
    Nyeesha Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi guys and gals!!! I'm excited about 2012! My goal is to lose 100 pounds by december 25 th! Ive got some friends here to get gym memberships to go with me to the gym .. Another friend will be personal training us as well.. I gained 95 pounds in two years and im ready to be back on my fitness! Never let life get in the way of taking care of your #1 team player... YOU! Lets make this year be with worth while y'all.. No excuses! I'm excited to see my progress and you guys and gals too! ;)
  • mauigyrl
    mauigyrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am new here too! Day 5!!! I can feel the changes already and I have been struggling the last few months and yo-yoing. I also feel that this year, is also my year!!!
  • charityannlynn
    Options
    Hello everybody, I am also New to all this. I just started tonight, and I REALLY need alot of Support and Motivation!!
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    love your enthusiasm! I just joined last month and I'm addicted already. nyeesha, I sent you an add. and anyone else looking for support and motivation, feel free to add :smile:

best of luck!