Anyone else with around a 10 pound weight loss goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• fightingtheflab
    fightingtheflab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 10 to lose I am 5'2" and 124.5.
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    5'6" and aiming to lose around 15, maybe 20 if I can finally manage to start losing anything... grrr
  • dlanter1
    Options
    Hey...I am right there with you. I am 47 years old, 5'2" and have about 10 lbs that I want to loose. I just started this site yesterday but have been counting my points on my own with weight watchers for the past two weeks. I have only lost maybe 2 lbs. I have been walking a couple times a week on a treadmill. After entering my foods from yesterday I didn't use up all my caleries and it said I was putting my body into starvation mode. Maybe I need more education on what type of foods I should eat???
  • lgoswell
    Options
    Hi I have just joined this site too. I'm 5ft 5 and have 2 year old twins. I really need to lose 10pounds and to tone up from having the girls. Because it's not a great deal of weight to lose i can't get motivated. Is anyone else finding this? Also I'm not sure if I selected the right box when asked about how often you move about job etc, as they have given me 1200 calories a day for a full time mum on the go. Does this sound right?
  • fightingtheflab
    fightingtheflab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Those 10 lbs are really difficult to lose I fight them constantly