2 lbs! down

Options
Well I was really excited about being on this site and I had the urge to weigh myself and I weigh 157.6!!! I did weigh 160 when I started on sunday lmao. I know it''s not healthy but my body wasn't really use to the exercise & the change of food. So my first week should drop pretty good I heard.
but yayy anyways. lol Does anyone know like any good exercises for the stomach and thighs. I look ehh 7 monthes preggoo about.

Replies

• kar1ssa
    kar1ssa Posts: 9
    Options
    Well I was really excited about being on this site and I had the urge to weigh myself and I weigh 157.6!!! I did weigh 160 when I started on sunday lmao. I know it''s not healthy but my body wasn't really use to the exercise & the change of food. So my first week should drop pretty good I heard.
    but yayy anyways. lol Does anyone know like any good exercises for the stomach and thighs. I look ehh 7 monthes preggoo about.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Yoga is really good for the core. That is what I would suggest. It also is good for injury prevention for any other working out you might do.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!