that is awesome! very motivating
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • kjaull
    kjaull Posts: 8
    Options
    Love this idea. I am going to use my to track my behaviors - exercise, tracking all my food, staying under my calorie goal...
    Thanks!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Love it! Going to get the stuff to make mine today! Thanks so much for sharing! :smile:
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I used some candle holders that weren't being used very often for mine. Just went for simple!
    DSCN4160.jpg
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I really like this idea. *goes to find 2 jars big enough to hold 130 marbles*
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I like this, but I modified just a bit for myself.
    I have a pretty hefty (pardon the pun) weight loss goal so.... I decided to start a dollar jar. I put a dollar in for every pound lost. Once I hit goal I should have enough in there to buy a snazzy new outfit.
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love it!! your actually losing your marbles lol!! Might have to steal this idea thanks!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I saw this idea on Pinterest! Such a great idea!
  • cortycrazy
    cortycrazy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i have been seeing this everywhere lately and i think i'm going to be doing this!!
  • suky424
    suky424 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I mentioned this idea to my boyfriend last night, and he agreed if I did it (could be retroactive to the first of December), he would match with money ($5 for each pound) to go to clothes at my goal weight. I need to go get some stones today!

I saw this a while ago too and decided I'd have a jar with £1 for every lb lost ... I also mentioned that my boyfriend could match the amount ... I'm still waiting for a reply to that one!
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    FYI.... They don't take up near the space you'd think when you use the small stones. In my picture, there's 116 little stones between the two jars :) But I think I like that idea about using dollars!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going to have to do these too! Thanks so much for the idea! (BTW, I managed to get my hubby to pay $20/pound lost... payable on Jan 1, 2013 and I have 106 pounds to lose!)
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    What a great idea! Thank you for sharing! I need to do this!
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    I just made some up using some vases and glass beads but they don't look any different...

Tall thin glasses needed me thinks! will post a pic when they're done.
    Anyone from the UK done one & can let me know where to get stickers from?
  • opticpoet
    opticpoet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is very cool!!!! I want to do this! A variation is adding x amount of money and when I hit my goal I reward myself with whatever I have set my mind on. Clothes that fit, etc. :-D
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Love this idea! I will be making some asap!
  • MsSnarkyPants
    MsSnarkyPants Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    6787150397_e670860aef.jpg

Here's mine!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I do mine with money. I don't have pics but I pay myself for each pound, as a way to save money to get new clothes. I also know that with each pound, my friend has promised $3/lb up to 50 pounds,and $5/lb after that, so in a way I always keep myself remembering,the more I lose, the more money I get for new clothes ;)