I want to VENT

Options

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Yeah I want to vent. Not sure where I can do it. Lately I realized people don't give a crap about how others feel. I could do this on my art site but of course most of them could care less...the rest can't speak English. I could vent on the browser game I play. But the person I'm venting about plays the same game and anyone could easily copy and paste everything to that person.

Or I could vent to that person about why I need to vent, but then that would give me even more reasons to vent and I could possibly end up committing homicide. (not really, don't go running to the police).

So can I vent here? Pretty pretty please? (I said please!!)

So wait...is this the vent? Or the permission to vent? Cause it sounded like you were venting..... :)

It was a pre-vent lol. The vent came later on in the thread
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    He's not worth the headaches or expense.

YOU are worth more than he gives you credit for.

Find someone worthy of you.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Oh honey this guy is TROUBLE!!! He will try to manipulate you for as long as you give him the power to do so. He will tear you down and make you feel miserable. Then he will reap the benefits of you constantly apologizing and trying to "make it up to him". :frown: My ex-husband loved to play this game on me. :mad:

Run and run fast.:flowerforyou:
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ok, trust issues are a BIG thing, especially in long distance relationships. Ive had trust issues with my hubby, going both ways. Where he didnt trust me and I didnt trust him...for reasons I really dont care to much to explain openly here. But the bottom line is, a relationship is based off of trust, communication, and passion/affection. Without any of those it's not going to be a good or easy ride through the storms that come your way. I would talk to him, and tell him exactly that, if he can't trust you then you're not going to bother wasting your time. My hubby and I over came our trust issues because it was either that or divorce...and we promised divorce was a LAST resort for us. So take the time to sit down and assess your relationship, I suggest he does the same. After that...either piece it back together and work out any kinks, or move on, which is sometimes easier said than done.
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even worry about him anymore, unless controling, insecure guys are your thing. You're young, and pretty, you don't need that crap. It will just lead to bigger problems down the road. I'm telling you from experience, TRUST ME. My stories are too long, and I'm not selfish enough to make this about me (if you are like, dying to know the details, just ask). But If he went snooping for trouble not even a month into the relationship, his problems are deeper than you. Don't make his problems yours, especially this early on. It will cause you unnecessary headache, heartache, and mental scars that you don't need. You have a son that needs you, and of course YOU need you. Don't get wrapped up in someone like that.

It's like this: Relationships are based on trust. If you don't have trust, you don't have a relationship.

It's clear he doesn't trust you, seems like for more his own reasons than your actions.

Edited to correct
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    run far far away! this will only get worse.

trust me, i know!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    He seems a little insecure! I don't know.. I think that really sucks you had to stay there for 4 days broken up listening to his whiney *kitten*. I suppose it's one of those.. good riddance to bad rubbish kinda things? I guess I don't know the guy or how long you even dated but it honestly doesn't seem like it was worth it. [based off of what I read]. p.s. getting my Lindsay Lohan on-- funniest thing I've read all day. Gonna use that. [=

^^^^ This
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    you_still_mad.jpg

Thought maybe a chuckle would help make you feel better.
  • mamatoboys6219
    mamatoboys6219 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    He sounds insecure. He had trust issues before he found out you were talking to a guy friend. He looked through your computer when things were supposedly fine, right? So he didnt trust you for a while, who knows how long..He might be a great guy and we dont understand because we arent the ones in love with him, you are. I think maybe he is one of those dudes that like to have the girl all to himself. No friends, no family..nothing but him. But I could be wrong. I dont know what advice to give you except for this: If it makes you more unhappy or frustrated being with him and you dont see it changing, maybe its best to count your losses. If you think that he can get help and learn to trust you..i would say "again" but he never did trust you...then maybe you could go that route. Its all about how much you want to put into it. I hope you get it straightened out.. hugs to you.
  • Zen_Master_B
    Options
    Long distance relationships are hard enough when both sides are cooperating. He sounds like he isn't ready for a real relationship, you make it sound like you're bending over backward trying to please him. Love is give and take, there comes a time when you have to ask yourself if you love him or what you saw/had when you first got together.

I was in a bad relationship(not long distance though) for a much longer time than I wish I would have been, your young and owe it to yourself to live and be happy and not be burdened by someone who is obviously too insensitive to handle another person in his life.
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Yeah I want to vent. Not sure where I can do it. Lately I realized people don't give a crap about how others feel. I could do this on my art site but of course most of them could care less...the rest can't speak English. I could vent on the browser game I play. But the person I'm venting about plays the same game and anyone could easily copy and paste everything to that person.

Or I could vent to that person about why I need to vent, but then that would give me even more reasons to vent and I could possibly end up committing homicide. (not really, don't go running to the police).

So can I vent here? Pretty pretty please? (I said please!!)

Go to the original place to vent..... your nearest bartender
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Let me see

(1) He is insecure and doesn't trust you
    (2) He finds ways to make you feel like crap <--- signs of no respect

Hmmmm... long distance dating, no kids, no commitment. Of course this is me commenting solely on what you wrote.

Dump his jealous, insecure, disrespectful as*... love is about trust and respect and once that is lost it is very, very difficult to get back.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    GIRL! There are so many red flags in this! He is an emotionally abusive guy, he's trying to control you and if you let him, it's a never ending cycle. TRUST ME! I was married to a *kitten* just like that for 3 long years. Together for 7 because I kept going back! Drop him like your dropping weight, and find you a better man! They exist, and you do NOT deserve to be treated like that. Good luck!
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    Too many to quote so this is a general statement.

He's been like this since the first time I went to visit him. I thought it was cute at first but then he started asking who's calling me and who's text'n and then turn around and say "Never mind it's best I don't know".

I didn't hide this guy from him. He knew very well I had male friends that I talk to. It wasn't even an everyday thing. And I never talked to anyone while I was visiting him. Well besides my mother who never leaves me alone.

I don't feel the need to announce who I'm talking to at what time when it's harmless chit-chat. I mean sure he dumped all his female friends as soon as we got together. Maybe I should've followed suit.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Never mind what he wants - what do you want, and can you get it from this relationship if it continues?

Agreed!! What do you want, and how far are you willing to "prove" yourself if he asks?

Not that I think you need to prove yourself (from what you said - it sounds like he's got an issue, not you), but he might want you to.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Wow, he is manipulative and controlling.

GET OUT NOW!!!! Don't watch his games for him. That only encourages communication.
  • DiamondInTheDirt
    DiamondInTheDirt Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Do Not associate yourself with him girl! He is the type of guy that will say he loves you one minute, and then take a chunk out of your self-esteem by saying hes 'no longer attracted to you'. It takes a certain level of maturity for a man to understand that you are allowed to have male friends and that youre not necessarily cheating if you befriend someone of the opposite sex. Honestly, youre just bending over backwards for this guy who acts like a 'princess' and all he is doing is throwing it back in your face. Find some one mature to be with, some one who will not take everything at face value. He sounds extremely attention seeking too. If he cant trust you and you havent even hurt him, then he needs to back up his ideas.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    you_still_mad.jpg

Thought maybe a chuckle would help make you feel better.

Hehe cute kitty :) No I'm not as mad but I know he'll wake up looking for me and I won't be here. And then comes the accusations again
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    ?
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Get away..........run............as fast as you can...............keep your sanity and well being...............remove negative people from your world...........move on ............get your head and body healthy...............live and love for you and only you!..............."Insecure People", men and woman, love to get you in their grasps, play head games, mess you all up, get you feeling bad about your own self and then they have you where they want you.............It's like having their hand up your back, helping you be their puppet.................run far away from that situation and find peace my friend!:bigsmile: