Everyone Celebrate with me :)

Options
justle
justle Posts: 275 Member
I'm doing a little happy dance around the house this week because i'm only 20lbs away from my goal weight!

Never thought i'd be staring the finish line in the face, i aim to be at my target weight for my birthday in may and i really think i might do it!

Everyone share something that you want to celebrate this week :) lets make this a positivity thread :)

Replies

• Kayleighpaul1985
    Kayleighpaul1985 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well Done!!

Cant wait to get close to my goal weight

xxxx
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    YAY! *Does happy dance for you, then logs the calories burnt.* LOL
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can get there!
  • brandychick
    brandychick Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    well done you! This is brilliant. I just joined MFP this week so this is my reason to celebrate!!
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    YAY! *Does happy dance for you, then logs the calories burnt.* LOL

love this!
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! Keep up the hard work and you will get there in no time!! Congrats! :)
  • amyhamrick81
    Options
    Congrats!
  • UphillBattleAxe
    UphillBattleAxe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm so pleased for you, you are on such a roll at the moment that I'm sure you'll be toned and at target in no time! I'm celebrating getting back in the "groove" this week and if you can lose 20lbs by May, I'm thinking that there should be no stopping me losing my 10lbs by then to reach my target........big thanks for motivating me today!!!
  • mrscollins1112
    Options
    That is awesome great work:) And it is not you THINK you will do it....because you WILL do it:) Great job your doing awesome:)
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    awesome job :) for me Im going to celebrate sticking to the diet again just started back a couple of weeks ago and ready to lose lose lose im shooting for 10 pounds by march 10th :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!