• TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm a complete bookworm! Geek alert!

Heck Yes I am a Geek 2
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I was also born on Friday the 13th. My parents got married on Friday the 13th. The house we lived in when I was born was number 13. My husband and I got married on the 13th. Oh, guess what ... 13 is my lucky number x
  • HalloweenGirl7
    HalloweenGirl7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I used to be a goth chick in high school.
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I was born at 26 weeks and weighed 1 lb 14 oz.

I had open heart surgery at about two weeks old and now have a scar that runs from my left side to the middle of my back from it.

I'm half Puerto Rican and can tan outside in about 10 minutes in the summer!

And I still have a hole in my head.

My husband is in a wheelchair due to complications of Spina Bifida and I can carry him up three flights of stairs :). I have to hold him like a baby with his arms around my neck, his legs in my arms (kinda like a woman over the threshold hold) and he weighs only 30ish lbs less than me! Granted there is a lot of effort on his part with his arms, but still that's 100 extra lbs on my legs going up stairs!!!
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I am a cancer survivor and open-heart surgery survivor that stemmed from the radiation for cancer. Now have a mechanical aortic valve that ticks away and can be heard by others in a quiet room.
  • emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I could of been published in high school for my poetry.. I refused as i didn't think i was talented enough
  • Mocha02
    Mocha02 Posts: 96
    Options
    When I was 9 or 10 I slipped from off the top of the monkey bars and fell and sprained my right wrist on the ground. :sad:
  • emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of heights.. i fell off a piece of gym equipment at 2 and i've never been able to get up on anything high again
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    I cry at some the simplest things. Like when Marley (in the movie, "Marley and Me" the dog) died. I cry when other people get picked on. I randomly cry on my bad days. I'm probably the most emotional man alive!

Oh, I don't cry at funerals though!!! When people die it doesn't phase me at all. Unless they are really, really close to me!!!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I am a cancer survivor and open-heart surgery survivor that stemmed from the radiation for cancer. Now have a mechanical aortic valve that ticks away and can be heard by others in a quiet room.

Congratulations on your victory! It must feel soo good to scream at the top of your lungs "Suck it, Cancer!" You are such a strong person, I commend you :flowerforyou:
  • 1sweetpea70
    1sweetpea70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im 9 years old than my man..;)
  • Annette_rose
    Options

Congratulations on your victory! It must feel soo good to scream at the top of your lungs "Suck it, Cancer!" You are such a strong person, I commend you :flowerforyou:
  • Joe74
    Joe74 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Cherubs freak me the hell out!!
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I collect and show model horses
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    . . . I can shake my eyes (control a muscle that most people can't). It's freaky looking so I am told.

OMG - my daughter can do that too. I actually took her to the doctor once when she was little because I thought something was wrong with her!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I think I've said this somewhere before, but my ears are uneven. I blame it on a forceps delivery.

Most people are unaware that everyone's ears are uneven. Just like most peoples eyebrows are uneven, and one hand and foot are larger than the other.
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of the dark! And I have a little Tiny Hole beside my ear that my sister insists that aliens created to suck my brains out with...
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    I have my tongue and inner lip tattoed :D
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    I played rugby in high school and college.

I snorkeled with nurse sharks and stink rays in the dominicna republic on my honeymoon.
  • Annette_rose
    Options
    Thank you so much Classy. I am not sure how to reply to comments in here, and it appears I did it wrong....lol. Sorry.