you jiggle when you wave

Options
Yeah, I'm talking about that arm flab that makes you wanna keep arms down and to your side. But then it flattens against your side. How do you get rid of this? It's embarrassing!

Replies

• josery1630
    josery1630 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I noticed that I don't jiggle anymore because I'm losing weight. I think that's really the key to the arm thing. You can have rocks for muscles but if you have a large layer of fat over them, they'll still jiggle. Do some arm strengthening exercises such as dips and curls to strengthen the muscles beneath, but keep trying to lose that weight. :)
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    Mine barely jiggle anymore either. I carry my kids constantly.. and doing the shred is helping a lot!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Ugh, this happens to me as well.
  • mczwright
    Options
    Thanks. Maybe I'll use the lil guy as weights!
  • mczwright
    Options
    I noticed that I don't jiggle anymore because I'm losing weight. I think that's really the key to the arm thing. You can have rocks for muscles but if you have a large layer of fat over them, they'll still jiggle. Do some arm strengthening exercises such as dips and curls to strengthen the muscles beneath, but keep trying to lose that weight. :)

I've been doing dips...they get killer after a while. Plus, the lil guy climbs up on my stomach! :-)
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Bingo wings disappear as you lose weight & tone your arms.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Weights. I do water aerobics and just the underwater resistance made my jigglies really small and gave me a nice arm bump:bigsmile: