Help!!

Options
I have fallen off the wagon. Its been a week, no exercise and I'm finding all reasons to eat. I dont know what to do. Nothing is exciting me and I'm rather lazy and not exercising as much as before.

What do I do?

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon. Its been a week, no exercise and I'm finding all reasons to eat. I dont know what to do. Nothing is exciting me and I'm rather lazy and not exercising as much as before.

What do I do?
  • StacieLutes
    Options
    Don't give up:noway: Visit the success stories. I find them motivating!
  • happygirl518
    happygirl518 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Mango.....get off your seat and on your feet girl and go for a walk, city park, fairgrounds track, few blocks in the neighborhood, and if you don't like to walk alone, grab a buddy and set a time to meet and go walking. Even some people (I know here in Ohio) its a big craze to walk inside the Mall, and many have walking groups that gather and walk from one end to the other.

Exercise will curb your appetite and take your mind off the need to eat. Sounds to me like your bored, or troubled, and I find walking really helps me work through things, and sorta clears my thoughts in a good way.

I have a group here in the msg. boards, two actually, One is "Let's Get Real, and the other I started is called "Inches Away", come a join us. If its motivation you need we are here for YOU.

So make today a New Day

heres a quote for you: "Believe YOU CAN and your Half-Way There"...Theodore Roosevelt :happy:
  • kfeuvrel
    kfeuvrel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    journal, journal, journal

really, write for 30 minutes to an hour each day, or just write until you can't think of anything else to write about. Something has you stuck - something mental, spiritual, emotional, whatever is either exhausted or peeved and rebellion is doing it's work on you.

write about what kind of life you really want to be having right now, and what are 10 small things you can do to get there.

you know what your goals are, feelings are temporary and one day hopefully sooner rather than later, you'll wake up, ready to try again.

Good luck to you. You know you can do it. One day at a time. One choice at a time.
  • momnmore
    momnmore Posts: 20
    Options
    Everyone goes through rough spots where they exercise less and eat more. The difference is that some people just give up while others recognize they've fallen and get back up. Now that you've recognized you're off the wagon, you can get back on there. Start by making yourself do just one activity. Others will follow. You can do it! You will do it! Start fresh right now and don't dwell on the past week.
  • carle55
    carle55 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've just been in the same boat. Now it's time to pick yourself up and get moving again. Until you get your mind and heart in sinc...water is your new best friend...drink, drink, drink, drink...That will get you moving. It works! Take baby steps...eat, drink, eat and soon you will drink, drink and then eat. Try it, it works! carle55
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys...I really need the motivation right now. I have worked my rear end off trying hard to get rid of 13lbs. I know I can't stop here. I just feel bored and restless and nothing is making me want to do anything, in fact, I feel deprived of sleep and thats making me lazy. I want summer to arrive already...so I am full of excuses but I want to stick to it and do this til I am my ideal weight. I haven't logged anything for a week and that is sooo NOT like me. I need all the help I can get. My sister's wedding is in 5 weeks and I planned to lose at least 10 more pounds by then, now it seems like eternity. Please please keep me on track. I need you to help me...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,975 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys...I really need the motivation right now. I have worked my rear end off trying hard to get rid of 13lbs. I know I can't stop here. I just feel bored and restless and nothing is making me want to do anything, in fact, I feel deprived of sleep and thats making me lazy. I want summer to arrive already...so I am full of excuses but I want to stick to it and do this til I am my ideal weight. I haven't logged anything for a week and that is sooo NOT like me. I need all the help I can get. My sister's wedding is in 5 weeks and I planned to lose at least 10 more pounds by then, now it seems like eternity. Please please keep me on track. I need you to help me...

ah ha. I found you. You are still saying the same thing you have been saying for over a month.....and when you asked for our support on "THE Team" thread, we all gave it to you - - and then you disappeared.

I would like to give you my support, but sadly, I don't think you sincerely want it. :indifferent: I sent you several supportive personal mails, tried to keep in contact, and you don't really want that, either. I understand having things "come up," or not logging food or not exercising for a few days, but I don't understand your complaining and yet doing nothing different.

It is like the boy who cried wolf...remember him? YOU need to help yourself.

I'm not trying to be mean, but rather to point out your pattern. You can't fix what you don't acknowledge.

Good luck, mangoaddict. :flowerforyou: