Doing the Happy Dance

Options
I just had to share. Although I step on the scale entirely too much, when getting ready to go to work tonight I saw the number 199.5 not once but three times. I am so happy. Thanks to this board and all the posts, I have gotten out of the 2's. I still have a good ways to go. I really appreciate it. Thanks for listening. Now I get to go to work and walk all night.

Replies

• indianagranny
    Options
    I just had to share. Although I step on the scale entirely too much, when getting ready to go to work tonight I saw the number 199.5 not once but three times. I am so happy. Thanks to this board and all the posts, I have gotten out of the 2's. I still have a good ways to go. I really appreciate it. Thanks for listening. Now I get to go to work and walk all night.
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options

Yay!!! congradulation on the under 200!!!! what an accomplishment.. I cant wait to be under 300!!! which with all my hard work should be soon!!! Keep up your hard work...

sheila
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. It is great when you reach a milestone like that. Set yourself another small goal so you can celebrate again soon. Great Job and keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • Luv2Travel1
    Luv2Travel1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats and way to go!!!! You should be doing the happy dance; that's quite an achievement!!! :flowerforyou:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    sure does beat doing the potty dance
  • sara1027
    sara1027 Posts: 59
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!! Nothing is better than seeing your weight under 200. I can't wait myself.. Bravo!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work.
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Awesome!Congrats!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Thanks everyone for sharing in my happiness. Good - luck in your journey - we all can do this.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Thanks everyone for sharing in my happiness. Good - luck in your journey - we all can do this.
  • StacieLutes
    Options
    Yay!! Keep us posted! This is inspiring to all of us!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    happy-dance.gif

GOOD FOR YOU! Yay!!!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    wtg, can't wait to join ya there :drinker:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Can't believe I missed this one! Yay for you! Congratulations! :happy: You ROCK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!