Running, Fitting in Jeans, Losing Weight : D

Options
I know this doesn't sound like a lot compared to a lot of the amazing 'losers' on this site..
But I'm just so happy, and I'm putting off school work, so I just thought I'd share this with all of you

When I started exercising last month, I couldn't run 5mph for more than 15 minutes before having to walk to catch my breathe. In fact, 15 minutes was killer.
Now, I can run 6mph straight for more than a half hour!

Back in January, I bought a pair of jeans. I wanted to leave the store quick, so I picked the size I usually am, and simply bought them. When I tried them on later, they wouldn't fit. Muffin topped like nobodys business D:
Now they fit perfectly : D

And finally, I've lost 6 pounds!
It's been a slow journey, but wow. I can't believe there's been changes. I still have a handful to lose, but I didn't think I could do it in the first place, so I'm very surprised.

Thank you to everyone who's been posting on the boards : D I don't post often, but I'd frequent the boards often, and everything written has been a huge help :3

Replies

• muimuimui
    muimuimui Posts: 113
    Options
    I know this doesn't sound like a lot compared to a lot of the amazing 'losers' on this site..
    But I'm just so happy, and I'm putting off school work, so I just thought I'd share this with all of you

When I started exercising last month, I couldn't run 5mph for more than 15 minutes before having to walk to catch my breathe. In fact, 15 minutes was killer.
    Now, I can run 6mph straight for more than a half hour!

Back in January, I bought a pair of jeans. I wanted to leave the store quick, so I picked the size I usually am, and simply bought them. When I tried them on later, they wouldn't fit. Muffin topped like nobodys business D:
    Now they fit perfectly : D

And finally, I've lost 6 pounds!
    It's been a slow journey, but wow. I can't believe there's been changes. I still have a handful to lose, but I didn't think I could do it in the first place, so I'm very surprised.

Thank you to everyone who's been posting on the boards : D I don't post often, but I'd frequent the boards often, and everything written has been a huge help :3
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :happy: sounds like you've got everything going in the right direction!
    Keep up the good work!!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with you about the boards helping. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    congratulations! that's great work! :drinker:
  • muimuimui
    muimuimui Posts: 113
    Options
    Thank you everyone~
    Hopefully everything keeps going in the right direction. :3

And yea, I don't think I could have done it without the websites help o__o.
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Great Job :drinker: Well do what your doing cause it sure looks like it is working :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • daisye
    daisye Posts: 22
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:smile:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Keep it up girl!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!