HOW OFTEN ARE YOU GETTING ON THAT "SCARY SCALE"

Options

Replies

• catchme114
    Options
    Thanks everyone...i enjoy reading everyone's opinion on this topic.
  • CaSome11
    CaSome11 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Every single morning. No matter what. Even if the number is up a little bit, it motivates me to do better.

11971406.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Every single morning and sometimes in the evenings when I get home from the gym~
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I get on the scale at least once, and often several times, a day. I even weigh myself on the drug store scales when I'm there.
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I record on Friday's.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    once a day.

I wake up, go pee

no clothes (sorry for description)

weigh myself

write it on the calendar

get on with my day
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    everyday. sometimes (most of the time) three times a day. yep.

helps me to gauge exactly where I am at.

helped me lose 107 lbs in 8 1/2 months.

helped me keep it off for 4 months and counting....
  • JeanetteDee
    JeanetteDee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Every night before bed. I want to see what the effects of what I eat during the day do to my weight daily. So if I eat bad or over eat i know i wont see any progress (or even some weight gain). I also like to do it at night so that I dont have that number looming over my head all day. If I do bad one day i go to sleep and wake up feeling like a new day starts.
  • mandiebug
    mandiebug Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every monday morning, as well as take measurements.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself, once per week, on the same day of the week and the same scale.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Monday. I have steped on the scale once in the middle before but I try to stick with the Monday morning routine. That way if I've gained any it's on a Monday and they always suck no matter what anyway. lol

I love this!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    "Officially"..Sunday am. but I check it every few days. And yeah...it goes up and down. And that could be discouraging. But the tracking day is Sunday.
  • weezie0821
    weezie0821 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    evey chance i get!!!!...lol
  • jmuhnie
    jmuhnie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    weigh every day, often in the morning. I weigh at night as well, often shows me the variability of each day. I don't change an online unless I am stable for at least 3-4 days.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi, Our scale is out all the time so I check it numerous times a day. BUT I know that my weight is going to flucuate many times and even drinking a bunch of water will affect it so I just do it for interest's sake. For my main weighing I do it in the mornings I always like that number better. With how well I am doing right now as slow as it might be even a few ounces less makes me happy. I am quite realistic when it comes to my weight.
  • PeanutsMamaTx
    PeanutsMamaTx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself every morning every little ounce loss counts lol

I do this too... seeing that number helps keep me on track.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I try and do once a week but often get on there several times a week. I just gotta know :)
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Once every morning after the bathroom. It helps keep me in check and motivated.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Daily
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    my trainer told me it is always better to weigh yourself before workouts because with working out you end up weighing heavier.