Dicontinued Food Items

Options

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    it's probably a good thing for me ;) but i haven't seen haagen dazs strawberry cheesecake ice cream around in years! it is the best ice cream i have ever tasted!!!

It's still available, Ben & Jerry's don't have their version anymore, only in the miniature tubs.

I had a pint of B&J strawberry cheesecake last week.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Is this still around? I don't see them at the grocery store anymore. LOL

ProdAdminImage.ashx?id=926

Pretty sure that's gone. I used to ask for that stuff, my mom would never buy it.

She was probably right, it doesn't look that good.

It was absolutely horrible!! My mom bought it for us once and all it did was tear up the bread when you tried to spread it! LOL
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Simpsons-EatMyShorts.jpg
    3961765788_ff55521790.jpg
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    OMG. Does anyone remember chicken littles from KFC??
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    orbitz.jpg

Never understood why people liked this. Yuck!!

I know! It was chunky, it was around when I was 14 in 1997 and then poof, gone!
  • MissGatekeeper
    Options

Slurm always reminded me of this...
    surge.jpg

Still exists in Norway (was developed here). Here it's named "Urge" but it's the same product...
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    herrs-ketchup.jpg
  • paigemarie93
    Options
    it's probably a good thing for me ;) but i haven't seen haagen dazs strawberry cheesecake ice cream around in years! it is the best ice cream i have ever tasted!!!

It's still available, Ben & Jerry's don't have their version anymore, only in the miniature tubs.

I had a pint of B&J strawberry cheesecake last week.

Can't get it in the big tubs in the uk, only the small tubs.
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    20110627-101120.jpg I loved these as a kid

You don't have Mr. Big???? Are you in the US? Canada has them, there are LOTS of chocolate bars you guys don't have, makes me feel better that you are missing them all since I can't get Cherry Coke here ;)

If anyone wants to start a candy-trade message me! Fruit Punch Crystal Light for one is light on shipping and soooo good, not in Canada. You guys don't have this orange/grapefruit/tangerine flavour that tastes identical to McDonald's orange "pop" - I say pop b/c its a flat non-carbonated beverage. We have better BBQ sauce at McDonalds too, yours tastes like actual strong BBQ rub, hard core fans only, eww! The one here is sweeter and lighter in colour and to die for! Why can't they sell it in bottles like The Keg Caesar dressing? Bummer....
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    They used to cut the roof of my mouth SOO BAD!!!
    3D doritos :( lol

i don't know why they tasted better than regular doritos though lol
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzxal0CIN8z_LsBVYPKDg8bTWaSOclgn-iBan-Igd87rjYvUAdXYmS4ZBb
  • paigemarie93
    Options
    20110627-101120.jpg I loved these as a kid

You don't have Mr. Big???? Are you in the US? Canada has them, there are LOTS of chocolate bars you guys don't have, makes me feel better that you are missing them all since I can't get Cherry Coke here ;)

No, I'm from the UK, we had them like late 90's early 2000's I think, then they just disappeared.
  • AmberMagdalena
    Options
    Loved this cereal growing up!! We were poor there for awhile, so only other poor kids would know!!!

KingVitamin1.jpg
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    No, I'm from the UK, we had them like late 90's early 2000's I think, then they just disappeared.

Ohhhh UK, send me Jelly Tots! They disappeared so many years ago in Canada and they were the best!!!
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    Wonderballs... :(
  • paigemarie93
    Options

Ohhhh UK, send me Jelly Tots! They disappeared so many years ago in Canada and they were the best!!!

we might aswell not have them anymore, they've changed from when I was a kid, they used to be thin & chewy, now they're thick & tough!
  • AmberMagdalena
    Options
    The first time I was watching my weight, I loved this stuff! But who cares, coke zero is just as good!

cokec2.jpg
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    UK edit!

[img][/img]41794_6428331163_8499_n.jpg

Still have those, just with a different wrapper.

No, they are the coconut ones with the red wrapper. They were far superior to the Boosts now.
  • cryspetstalerson
    Options
    soda.jpg

185_5467_ucp.jpg