For us "Fatties"... what are you looking forward to?

Options
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU SIZE 8/10/12 LADIES THAT *THINK* YOU ARE BIG!
The things I look forward to when I lose this weight:

Not worrying about whether the seat belt will go around me (plane, ride, etc)
Riding a coaster with a friend and being able to pull the lap bar down to the same level!
Not sweating like a pig after doing easy tasks... hate sweaty pits!
Running a load of laundry from the upstairs to the basement without wanting to take a nap or pass out!
Not shopping in the plus size area... I'm only 5'1 so it will be junior miss for me! I want to wear that cute stuff!
KAMA SUTRA!!! (oh c'mon... you know you want to try some of those positions too! lol)
Turning heads and hearing "Dammmmn look at that *kitten*!" because it looks good... not because it's HUGE!
Seeing a hot guy and not thinking "He'd never date this:(" Instead thinking "He's probably not good enough for me!"
Being able to fit on the couch with that special someone to stretch out and watch a movie with... or even my kids for that matter.
Taking my boys to a waterpark and not being embarrassed in a swimsuit.
Laying in a tanning bed and not ending up with the un-tan white marks between the fat humps.
Riding a bike with my kids... if I tried that right now, I'd probably lose the seat! REALLY uncomfortable at the moment!
Buying high calf boots that will actually fit over my calfs.
Giving myself a pedicure and it is fun... instead of dreading trying to reach my toes and not breathing.

What can you add to the list?

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    1. To be able to shop at top shop.
    2. Really sexy nightdresses. [Getting there]
    3. To feel proud of myself.
    4. To like my reflection.
    5. To feel good in a swimsuit.
    6. To be a size 12 bottoms and 14 top UK.
    7. To feel happiness from within not just what others give me.
    8. To feel I've set the kids a great example.
    All things I'm looking forward to, and the dream keeps getting a little closer. Still 70lbs to go! X$

I have lovely boots made by legroom, you will have to look them up darling, or must be an equivalent x
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Buying sexy underthings to wear for my fiancee. Queen size doesn't fit. O.o

Buying a sexy halloween costume.

Boots fitting my calves.

Shopping at normal stores.

Not being confused for every other big girl I work with.
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    1. Not worrying if I'm going to fit in my office chair becuase my hips are too wide.
    2. Being able to look good in a swimsuit.
    3. Being a good role model for my daughter.
    4. Being able to wear regular (not plus size) clothes - hoping to get to size 10/12 US.
    5. Feeling beautiful and not fat.
    6. Having the energy to go hiking and camping.
    7. Being comfortable with myself enough to want to have sex with my husband - See # 5.
    8. Being able to do pedicures without being out of breath from trying to reach my toes.
  • brinak2005
    brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I agree with a lot of things on your lists. I also can't wait to wear boots that fit over my calves!!! Ugh!! My hubby bought a really cute pair of boots for Christmas, I can wear them, but they don't go all the way up my calves like they should :angry:

1. not shopping in plus size departments anymore (who designs most of these clothes anyway?!)
    2. take pictures with my family instead of always hiding from cameras
    3. go on long nature walks/hikes with my daughter
    4. being able to sit in the floor and easily get up without looking like a drunk gorilla
    5. take my daughter to a bounce house and actually play with her on all the fun bouncy castles and slides
    6. wearing my husbands shirts and looking sexy, not because they fit me too
    7. posting my before and after pics on MFP, paying forward the motivation that I have found here recently
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    1. High as the sky heels ( neon pink)
    2. Sexy undies and bra
    3.Water Parks
    4.Audtioning for plays
    5.Tanning
    6.Pole Dancing
    7.Tattoes and Piercings
    but most of all loving me :)