YUMMY!!

Options
just tried something new for breakfast and i LOVE it!! An arnolds thin roll whole wheat with flaxseed (i just found out how good they are for people), all whites and grated parm sandwhich <3 it was sooooooo good I might have to do this a few times a week :) only 170 calories and 17 proteins :)

Replies

• Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    YES! I do different variations of an eggwhite sandwich. Sometimes I will add sauteed spinach or lightlife vegetarian bacon. Either a half slice of vermont cheddar or a wedge of laughing cow cheese. All for less than 200 calories, that means I get to have one or 2 whonu chocolate chip cookies with my coffee. :)
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    oh well that sounds yummy also ill have to check into that bacon bc i sure do love bacon
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Morning star farms also makes a veggie bacon, although I do like the light life better. I get the light life in the produce section of my grocery store. Please keep in mind, it is not real bacon so the longer it has been since you have had bacon the more positive the experience will be. Haha, if you had it yesterday, you will probably think that stuff is horrible. I have not had real bacon in 7 years, so I think it is simply delish!

Another thing that is really good is morning star farms sausage patties. My carnivore husband loves them! I am not 100% veg but do try to eat as many veg products as possible, due to cholesterol issues. I love food, so it BETTER taste good. :)

Another thing I do with those thins is use half with 3 oz tuna, teeny bit of mayo and some avocado slices for lunch. Feel free to take a peek at my food diary if you like.