Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Heavy lifting

I have decided that i have to get back to heavy weight lifting.Years ago i went to a womens gym called women 17 minute workout.The concept was to do a total body workout with heavy weights.We were told that if we could do 12 reps of any upper body exercise that we should bump up our weight next time.Lower body was 15reps.This worked great for me.The problem i'm having now is that when i go by myself to the gym i have no idea what machines to use and in what order.If i remember correctly i would do about 8 machines when i went.Also did 5 mins.of warm up cardio before and 5 mins.after followed by stretching.They would switch up the routines every 2 months.Can anyone help me with putting together some routines for this?

Replies

• I also want to say that i didnt lose any weight the first month or 2 but after that i just started to melt.I was lean and hard.I also didnt have to start following their diet plan til after about 4 months of lifting when i hit a plateu(sp).I'm older now so i'm sure it will be harder and take longer for me to get those results but it seems to be the only thing that has ever really worked for me.