New from VA... any one else?

I just started back up on here about a week ago. The first time I was only logging on through my phone and never realized what a great community of people all working for a common goal there was on here, the support system that I've seen amazes me. I have over 100lbs to lose and I think having a good support system is key to any ones success and I'm excited to join with you all!

I have been dealing with my weight since I was between 10 or 11 it's a long story that first involves Doctors appointments, *cue dramatic music* diagnoses of Hypo Thyroid, put on medication not meant for children, gain 30lbs in a month, parents are outraged, taken off medication, weight gain continues, start of yo yo dieting, not the easiest for a child of that age, here I am today, 23 and ready for this to be the last year dealing with my weight!! Yay! So that's my story in a nut shell. lol

If there is any one else on here from Virginia I would love to talk, but if your not and you'd like to talk that's great too!! (: