Calculator that tells you at what weight what your BF% will

Options
kassandra1717
kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
I once knew a website that you could punch in your lean body mass and body fat percentage and weight and it would tell you what weight youd nee to be to hit your body fat percentage goal. Does anyone know of this website?

Replies

• EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    buy shredded wheat cereal on ur way home, make sure its exactly that
  • rachelhohenbrink
    rachelhohenbrink Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Is it this one? I dunno this one I have had saved for awhile.

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/body_fat_calculator.htm
  • caroline_g
    caroline_g Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Do it yourself. Take your lean body mass and times it by 1.?? where ?? is the body fat percentage that you want to be. So for example, for me....

My lean body mass (according to my current BF%) is 149lbs. I'm aiming to have a BF% of of 23% which is in the middle of the healthy range for women for women, so my multiplier is 1.23

So 149 x 1.23 = 183lbs which, as long as I don't lose any lean muscle mass, should be roughly what I aim for if I want a BF% of 23%
  • kassandra1717
    kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Do it yourself. Take your lean body mass and times it by 1.?? where ?? is the body fat percentage that you want to be. So for example, for me....

My lean body mass (according to my current BF%) is 149lbs. I'm aiming to have a BF% of of 23% which is in the middle of the healthy range for women for women, so my multiplier is 1.23

So 149 x 1.23 = 183lbs which, as long as I don't lose any lean muscle mass, should be roughly what I aim for if I want a BF% of 23%

Thanks that was very helpful.
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    dont forget the shredded wheats :P