New Member looking for some MFP friends!

Options
Hello Everyone, I have been doing this app for about 20 or so days and love it so far. It seems so easy to record your foods and doesn't cost anything like weight watchers. I am starting my journey to lose much needed weight, probably about 40-50lbs. So Far I've lost like 12lbs and 10 of them came off the first week so I'm thinking it was mostly water weight. Now the hard stuff starts! I'm trying to eat healthy, do the elliptical twice a day for 30 minutes, 4 days a week and I just started taking Plexus Slim on Tuesday. Hopefully it will give me a jump start to my goal. I would love to make this a eating lifestyle change not just a diet. All of the stories on here are so inspirational. Y'all should be so proud! Wish me luck! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Courtney24107
    Options
    That's awesome! 20 days is a great amount of time. I can't wait for 20 days to pass by for me lol

Add me if you would like! :)
  • gilream1
    gilream1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    20 days... only 10 more days and they say that it's a habit! So proud of you for making your health and fitness a priority.

Adding you as a MFP friend. Keep up the good work!
  • bugs5697
    Options
    Way to go! Great progress!
    Please feel free to add me!
  • MaryCullins
    Options
    I just finished my 1st week and lost 1.8 pounds. I love the app, it is helping me change my eating habits big time. Slow start on the exercise portion, but I'll get there. Not sure how to find friends, but would like a few to ask questions of occasionally and seek advice or a pep talk.

Thanks,

Mary
  • b417adriana
    b417adriana Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!!!! Good luck on your journey to weight loss!!!

Feel free to add me!!! :bigsmile:
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    10lbs in your first week thats great well done x
  • khollyk
    khollyk Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Nice work -- the first week is the hardest! I'm sending a friend request!