technically i'm only overweight now!!!

Options
so this morning was my weigh in. i use my wii fit as my scale and it gives you your BMI each tiime you weigh. well this morning i finally dropped from the obese category into the overweight category. i'm soooo excited...i just had to share. i'm guessing it's been at least since high school (almost 9 years ago) that i was at this point.

Replies

• Amalthia79
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!! Yay!!! Be proud of yourself!
  • cragglecat
    cragglecat Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - same thing happened to me last week. Feels great doesn't it?!
  • mfoster1019
    mfoster1019 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    yes it does feel good!!!
  • tigerdactyl
    tigerdactyl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I just hit the same mark this week! It's weird to say "yay, I'm overweight", but here we are haha. I've got another 40 to go until I'm "normal" but I don't know if I even want to get that low.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations..:drinker:
  • Kirsty_1984
    Options
    ha ha i know how you feel..that was what happened to me yesterday on my weight in...i was near jumping with joy ha ha
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work!!
    14167017.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I remember how I felt when I hit the "just overweight" section of the BMI scale. It is a wonderful feeling! Congratulations on your accomplishments! Your hard work and dedication are paying off!
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm about 7-8 lbs away from being over weight. Hopefully by March I'll be there if not sooner!
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    haha, i just measured my bmi online and now im just overweight too!!

never thought id be happy to say that, but i am!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!