I missed like the last 30 minutes. :grumble: Who got voted off? :huh:

Replies

• finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I missed like the last 30 minutes. :grumble: Who got voted off? :huh:
  • IZZYUMBER
    Options
    aubrey is the one that was voted off and has only lost 10 pounds since being sent home
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    Aubrey
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    aubrey is the one that was voted off and has only lost 10 pounds since being sent home

:laugh: I can't say that surprises me...
  • gingergirl19018
    Options
    Aubrey
  • lacieinthesky
    lacieinthesky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ya, she actually gained 9 pounds the first few weeks and then lost 19 I guess to make her total 10 pounds. That sucks :( I hope she still eventually makes her goal
  • ericajewel
    Options
    yep....poor Aubrey! She does what most mothers do.......forget about yourself for your kids......but you know what I realized....you have to make time for YOURSELF!!!!! My kids love watching me excercise:happy:
    My oldest is only 3 but she tries to do it with me! its encouraging to see that you have that influence, and a good one!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hopefully Aubrey can stay on track, she's hoping to lose another 30 pounds by the finale, as long as she makes time for herself to go to the gym, I know she can do it.
  • IrishLass
    IrishLass Posts: 10
    Options
    Aubrey
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I fell asleep during the last half hour too and my hubby was sort of watching with me but he doesn't pay attention to the show much and this morning I asked him who went home and he frowned...and said "Not sure of her name....but the sourpuss!!" :laugh: :laugh:

Kind of fitting!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    also you have to remember, the further they get in the house, the less weight their body's have to lose, and the harder it is to lose it. 10 lbs in what? 2 months? At her Body Fat % it's AWESOME, for anyone. That's 5 lbs a month, and over the show she had significantly changed her muscle to fat ratio. People tend to forget that on the ranch, people have nothing to do but focus on weight loss, at home 5 lbs a month for someone who is no longer all that overweight is a HUGE accomplishment.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I fell asleep at the last 10 minutes!! Arghh I hate that!!

Aubrey.........hmmmm. Kinda explains why they really played up her nastiness. She really isnt that bad.

I gotta tell ya though I was up and screaming for Tara! That girl is a powerhouse!! No one can take that away. She may not be liked because she is such a threat, but she is a machine and always loving to her BFF

I so want her to win this year! (2nd Helen cuz she is my age and rockin it out!!)

:flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Tara rocks!!!!!

I liked the look on Bob's face when everyone was picking Jillian as thier trainer. He looked like the last kid picked for dodgeball!! LOL

I want Tara to win or my 2nd pick would be Kristin. I think Kristin is just soooo cute and sweet and wants to help others who have struggled the way she has.

I don't like Helen. To me she is this season's version of Vicky. I didn't really care for Aubrey either, she whined too much.

The one time when Ron WANTED to go home, he had a good number! Go figure!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    For some reason, I now think that Ron might hang around 'till the finals. I thought he should have been gone after he threw Mindi under the bus. Speaking of "under the bus"(Laura), I must have heard that saying at least a dozen times last night. The other was "I have a big target on my back" (Tara). I don't like her attitude at times, but Tara really is kicking butt. I would not mind if she wins.
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I would love to see Kristin win. She is so cute and working so hard. But Tara is my second pick.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Tara fan, here!!! Love her! She seems so sweet and fun and wants to see everyone do well. I can't believe that way everyone gangs up on her... jealous! They should try to be motivated by her determination instead of putting her down for it. Although I do feel like all the pounds they gave her during the challenge was all in good fun it was still mean. I'm SO GLAD she kicked BUTT to win the challenge in the end! Yay, Tara! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

And I have to agree with a couple people about Helen. I like her but then again she rubs me the wrong way. First of all, I STILL can't get over her putting herself first over her daughter which (I don't care what anyone says) she did! Then the whole cookie thing against Tara for that race! It's like Tara said "Eating that cookie and wasting those calories didn't put Helen in first place!". Also, she was the one who originally encouraged all the drinking and bad behavior on that Spa trip... and she's suppose to be the "Mama" of the group. She just seems to be caught in a place where she needs to grow up a little... but that's just my opinion. :ohwell:

I also really like Kristin. She seems to be very sweet and just wants what's best for all people. Plus, she's pretty funny too! :tongue:

I like Ron but I'm ready for him to go home. That's all I have to say about that. :ohwell:
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Kristin has a super attitude and is motivated after her mother got voted off. I think she will help a lot of people with their weight problems.
  • AmyBrenn
    AmyBrenn Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I really got a kick out of Aubrey telling Tara to lighten up and pointed out that she looked like she was about to cry. Really, Aubrey...Really? You have whined and cried this whole season and if roles had been reversed and everyone ganged up on you, I gaurantee you would NOT be laughing and seeing it as all in good fun. Anybody would have felt the same way Tara did. Yes, she realizes she's a huge threat, but that was just really, really mean. I would have broken down too.

Holy Cow, I was on my feet when I saw Tara comin up on Sione and then pass him! That was basically her saying F U to the rest of the group! Don't tick her off, she only gets better! She really does have a good attitude and has always cheered and encouraged others. She clapped and congratulated Kristin last night on reaching the 100 pound mark. I want her to win, but she'd better win immunity from here on out or not fall below the yellow line, cause she will be booted off fast!

Ron, blech!

I have a love/hate relationship with Helen. She's said some pretty funny things and had a pretty good attitude about last night's challenge, but I think she's sneakier than what we perceive. She seems to be going through a rebellious stage late in life. I think she showed her character flaw by allowing her daughter to go home.