you're all such good influences!

Options
Georg
Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
You're all so motivating here!
Hubby is getting a little competitive with me about calories burned & exercise time!:huh:
He's picking up some really good habits lately...
:wink:
Today he even went out & bought himself some Fiber 1 cereal & SOY MILK!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Can you believe it?!
:tongue:
It's a miracle!

Replies

• Georg
    Options
    Hubby is getting a little competitive with me about calories burned & exercise time!:huh:
    Today he even went out & bought himself some Fiber 1 cereal & SOY MILK!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Can you believe it?!
    It's a miracle!
  • ericajewel
    Options
    thats awesome! and you are right....this place is great!!!!!! thank you to everyone too!! I couldn't do this without MFP!!!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! and you are right....this place is great!!!!!! thank you to everyone too!! I couldn't do this without MFP!!!!!!

Yup, you've got THAT right, this place IS GREAT!!
    Words just can't describe what MFP has done for ME, and tons of other members too!
    Thanks Mike, for creating such a wonderful place. And thanks too, to all of the wonderfully supportive members who have helped so many of us along the way! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Yes, everyone here is a lifesaver! I :heart: MFP! It's made the difference fo me. :smile: Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! Congrats! Keep up that competition!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Can you believe it?!
    It's a miracle!

and it can be fun too!!!!
    congrats on being a good example for your hubby!!!:smile:
  • Georg
    Options
    I should have mentioned that the cereal & soy milk will replace the extra large bagel & gob of cream cheese! :embarassed:
    yeeehaw!!!!!!!!!
    :happy: