CRAZY CANUCKS March 25th Weigh In / Results

Options
Hi Everyone! Hope You all had a great week!! Jody wanted me to post this for her as she is away, but will be back for Saturday (permitting the damn Alberta weather stays good) to post our results!! Good luck to you all!! Tammy :happy:

Replies

• TammyWall
    TammyWall Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Hope You all had a great week!! Jody wanted me to post this for her as she is away, but will be back for Saturday (permitting the damn Alberta weather stays good) to post our results!! Good luck to you all!! Tammy :happy:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Hi,

129.5 this week (.5 lbs lost)

See you next week

Anne
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 171.4- lost 1 pound. I was hoping to be 160's- soon I guess.
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    263.5 this morning...can't remember what I was last wednesday...too many weigh in days to keep track...all I know is I have lost...and am happy with it!
    Good luck everyone!
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    Congrats to all so far!! :flowerforyou:

I'm up to 152 today. grrrrr.

Is anyone else having this problem? After weigh in on Wednesday, if I lost, I am happy and think that I can eat some treats on the weekend because I had a good week, or if I stay the same or gain, I get discouraged and eat treats on the weekend because I am mad at myself for not losing! Then Sunday rolls around and I realize how bad I ate on the weekend, then eat I really well on MOnday and Tuesday (and go to the sauna :embarassed: )to get ready for weigh in.
    Part of me thinks I should just stop doing weigh ins because I obssess about it, and that I should just focus on being healthy and not caring what the numbers are. But if anyone has any adivce about changing this attitude of mine and helping me get in a more sustainable routine/frame of mind, that would great and I would continue with weigh-ins. Does anyone have any advice on how to maintain a healthy attitude throughout the week?

Thanks and good luck to all!!:smile:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    I lost a pound this week, I'm 158 now.

Lynn it can be verrrrrrrrrry frustrating watcing the scale and becoming happy or depressed about what you see.

Tell yourself you want to make a lifestyle change so that you can be healthy and that you are going to stick with it. Think about the foods that will get you where you want to be weight wise and focus on eating those.

Some people can have a treat and it won't lead to a second treat or a third or more...some people can't do this...and it seems to me you can't do this...It's great to make progress and lose weight but that doesn't mean you have to treat yourself with food when you lose weight, pick a non food treat like buying a magazine, going to the movies.

You know that weekends are a big problem time for you. Perhaps if you avoid high calorie sweet & fatty foods altogether for awhile it will help you overall stay on track because right now it seems as if you aren't making good food choices every weekend and then feeling bad about it on Mondays.

You could also stop weighing yourself for a couple of weeks but still check-in to say how you did with your eating...were you able to eat healty nutricious foods and feel good about your choices.

I hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh In: 149.5 lbs. this morning
    It was a great couple of weeks and I'm very proud of being in the 140's at last. :happy: havent seen that number for awhile . . .
    all the walking and swimming in Cabo really helped I think.
    Good Luck Canadians!!!

WantToBeMoreActive, really good ideas for Lynn1987. Treating yourself with something other than food would definately help. Great Tip!! Checking in with how you are doing is great, no numbers needed.
    Lynn, I know how it feels for the ticker to stop moving/gain pounds. I try not to beat myself up about it, plus everyone on here is really supportive when it happens. Keep with it!! I believe you can get over this hump. Just focus on being healthier for right now, whether thats grabbing a piece of fruit instead of that cookie, or walking instead of driving to somewhere close by. you will notice some change soon.
    Good Luck!!:flowerforyou:

You know we are always here for support!!:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • KirstenJ
    KirstenJ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    im just glad to be back down to 205!....
  • TracySAX
    TracySAX Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi everyone I am 212. Lost 5 lbs for my first week.

I have a question, where did you guys get that thing that tells how much weight you have lost so far?
  • TammyWall
    Options
    okay so now I am 168, I think I have lost..lol..can't remember whay my last weigh in was at??!! Good job everyone see ya next week!! :drinker:
  • TammyWall
    Options
    Hi everyone I am 212. Lost 5 lbs for my first week.

I have a question, where did you guys get that thing that tells how much weight you have lost so far?

Hey Tracey!! Its under the tools tab on your home page!! Good luck!! Tammy :O)
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    Thanks for your adivce and support wantobemoreactive and Jay!!! :flowerforyou: I'm really going to try and THINK before I eat this week and not let myself go on the weekend.
    Thanks again!!!! :happy:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Sorry a day late here, crazy week, hubby is home and we are adding on to our deck!!

I am 115.6 this morning, i was 115.2 till my daughters B-day party on Saturday, oh well, not too bad i guess, i have 5 weeks till GWL to get rid of my last 10 lbs to my goal!!!

Good Luck
  • Dad_To_5
    Dad_To_5 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 208. this morning, read wife's post above for reason i'm late too.

Good Luck everyone!!
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, thanks Tammy for starting the thread.:smile:
    I'm finally home, it was a great week away although travelling with my 3 children alone
    to Vancouver Isand from Calgary, not sure that was such a great idea....lol The driving there
    and home was brutal but the visit in between was great.

I will try and get the results up for you today !
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Thanks jomickey! and welcome back!!:flowerforyou:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    met my APRIL goal of 226---now to get to end of May by end of April---hope to cross the obese line down to "overweight" by end of April---new jeans planned!!!
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    Hey can I join? I'm from Regina, SK. I usually weigh in on Fridays.

SW 208 GW 150 CW 192 lost 2 this week
    my mini goal is 185lbs to move from obese to overweight

I too have issues about weekend eating. This time I tried to log everything I eat on non-exercise days (sat/sun) and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Gave me more motivation to pay attention to what I am eating. Also want to try eating the foods I crave during the week when I have more control. :drinker:
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    sorry for the delay, I'm in catch up mode..lol I promise everything will be
    back to routine this week..lol

Congrats Sapphire for being the biggest loser this week..woohoo great job!!!

Sapphire092170 -5.0 lbs 1.86%
    Jay 83 -2.6lbs 1.71%
    tracySAX -3.4 lbs 1.58%
    kirstenJ -3.0 lbs 1.44%
    Dad_ to_ 5 -3.0lbs 1.42%
    Momto5 -1.4 lbs 1.20%
    Healthymom2009 -2.0 lbs 1.05%
    Wanttobemoreactive -1.0 lbs 0.63%
    Cyndi1 -1.0 lbs 0.58%
    Jomickey -1.0 lbs 0.44%
    Deanea -0.5 lbs 0.38%
    TammyWall -0.5lbs 0.30%
    Totalgym 0 lbs 0%
    Lynnn1987 (1) lbs (0.66%)

Also welcome to our new members !!!!

See everyone on Wednesday for weigh in !!! Good Luck !!!
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Way to go Canadians!!! Keep up the good work!:happy: