Good Scale Recommendations?

Options
Hey, just wanted to know if anyone has a really GREAT scale? Great as in you get a correct weight even if you weigh yourself in 7 different rooms? My scale seems to give me a different weight all the time so its time to invest in a new one! THanks

Replies

• ms_jen21
    ms_jen21 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well, then, just take the lowest weight you get and keep the scale in that room at all times. Haha. :laugh: Sorry bit of humor there for ya! :smile:

I prefer digital scales.. and always make sure the floor is flat and leveled. :bigsmile:
  • P90x7
    P90x7 Posts: 1
    Options
    Not a scale recommendation, but try measuring your weight around the same time each day. Your weight can and will fluctuate during different times of the day. I weigh my least when I get on the scale first thing in the morning.
  • sabrinap11
    Options
    Eat Smart has a great one that I love (you can find it on Amazon) and it shows in increments of 0.2 which was important to me. You do always have to 'reset' a scale when you move rooms with it. If you get a Eat Smart one, read the manual and they explain it. It's SUPER easy to do. :)
  • missability
    Options
    This was recommended by a friend and I LOVE IT! It has over 4,600 5 STAR reviews! it does weight in ounces in addition to LBS.
    like 212.4 for example.....

Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-Pounds

That is exactly how it reads in description on Amazon.

I have had mine almost a year, I have not needed to change batteries, it has a huge LED screen, no squinting required, It has been on tile, hardwood, and wool carpet.....it is the BEST!
    About $37 on Amazon.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I have a Tanita and it is AWESOME!! I love it :)
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    Eat Smart has a great one that I love (you can find it on Amazon) and it shows in increments of 0.2 which was important to me. You do always have to 'reset' a scale when you move rooms with it. If you get a Eat Smart one, read the manual and they explain it. It's SUPER easy to do. :)

I think this is the one I have. I mostly like it, but once in a while it goes crazy and gives me wacky numbers until it sort of resets itself and then starts working again. When not having issues, it gives me pretty much the same number as the doctors scale at the gym, so I assume it's pretty accurate.