I can't freakin believe it....

Options
:explode:

I've been doing so well the past couple of weeks and I blow half of my calories because I wanted some sausage. :grumble: What the hell is wrong with me? :mad: I have no will power at all, and when I was doing great with my calories, I was so proud of myself! Now I'm just pissed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, enough of my ranting. I guess I'll just be careful with the rest of my calories for the day and hope I don't go over too much. :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:

Replies

• Truliesaphfire
    Options
    :explode:

I've been doing so well the past couple of weeks and I blow half of my calories because I wanted some sausage. :grumble: What the hell is wrong with me? :mad: I have no will power at all, and when I was doing great with my calories, I was so proud of myself! Now I'm just pissed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, enough of my ranting. I guess I'll just be careful with the rest of my calories for the day and hope I don't go over too much. :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up! :happy: Seriously, you can get back on track don't worry! Good luck!!!! :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    076.gif
    Been there - done that. But you're still good. Because sausage is high in sodium, drink LOTS of water the next couple of days, stay AWAY from the scale, and ramp up your exercise just a little bit more. One sausage does not a failure make by any means. Since all of us have "slipped up", I refuse to believe we are all failures. Remember, this is a lifestyle change, not a diet. So we all have to still live and enjoy life a little bit. Keep up the good work.
  • ambleburner
    Options
    Tis only a sausage =p

seriously u can have a day off now and then, jst make sure u stick to your calories after that...or do a tad more exercise on that day =]

Good luck!!
  • forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello there

I've got to agree with iftchieaf. It is a lifestyle change not a diet. If you ban yourself from all the 'cheat' foods you enjoy then I think you might be setting yourself up for trouble later on. I know from my experience that if I ban a food then it makes me crave it all the more. Instead I have adapted a I can eat anything I want I just have to adjust my diet and exersize accordingly.
    So don't beat yourself up about one sausage. Anger is only good if you can burn it off on a punching bag or on the treadmill if you internalize it anger might become self destructive and could derail your diet in the long run.

Good Luck
    forestdancers
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i also agree i sometimes have things i know i do not suppose to have , i just figure you cannot stay away from everything and if it is in moderation i see know problem with this,,:tongue::flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    mmmm sausage and eggs sounds good right now.
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    This is more of a life style change than a diet. We just need to be aware of what we are eating, and don't eat so much that you can't work it off, or adjust what you eat next meal. I am new at this to, and blowing my calorie count has happened to me to. Just make some adjustments during the week and you will be fine... Don't beat yourself up, just hang in there.:flowerforyou:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    :noway: Don't feel too bad, I did the same thing yesterday unintentionally. I forget to take something to work to eat and had to eat at our terrible hospital cafeteria. I bought what I thought was a good choice, ciabatta sandwhich with cooked eggplant, onions, etc on it. After when I checked the calorie count they provide, the damn thing had 630 calories in it. I almost choked. Needless to say, I had very little for dinner, but I wasn't really hungry anyways so it wasn't such a big deal after all. Hope your meal kept you full for long!!!!