Options
13»

Replies

• runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    tried to post your pics for you.....

From akyraj2006's post:

I am not to my goal weight yet but I have made some progress from TURBO FIRE, which is my favorite workout of all time!!! I really dont know how to post my pics on the forum so i put the urls. the first link is my starting pic @ 278lbs. the second link is an update pic. and the third link is me on jan 1,2012 @ 239lbs. YOU CAN SEE THEM BETTER ON MY PROFILE.

11349829_7578_thumb.jpg

11349829_2473.jpg

11349829_6087.jpg
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Before - Started in June, 2011 - First column is me at my heaviest of190lbs, second column is around 170-180lbs, third is 150-160lbs. Been doing TF ever since, 6 days a week. Feel free to send me a message if you want to know my routine. :heart:

newabsfront1-1.jpg

After - The top row is me at my initial goal weight of 140lbs which I reached on October 13th, 2011. The two bottom rows are me at my current weight of 130lbs which I reached on November 7th, 2011 and were taken a couple weeks ago. :)

tumtum7-1.jpg
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

You look great! Don't you just love the curviness that TurboFire makes!
    [/quote]

YES I DO!!! i took another pic yesterday and found out how to work photobucket a little bit. so here is an updated pic. down 44.6lbs as of yesterday!!!

IMG_0011-1.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg
  • akyraj2006
    Options

You look great! Don't you just love the curviness that TurboFire makes!

YES I DO!!! i took another pic yesterday and found out how to work photobucket a little bit. so here is an updated pic. down 44.6lbs as of yesterday!!!

IMG_0011-1.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg
    [/quote]

for some reason, i don't know how to get these pics to pop up on the forum!!! sorry!!! what am i doing wrong???
  • akyraj2006
    Options
    tried to post your pics for you.....

From akyraj2006's post:

I am not to my goal weight yet but I have made some progress from TURBO FIRE, which is my favorite workout of all time!!! I really dont know how to post my pics on the forum so i put the urls. the first link is my starting pic @ 278lbs. the second link is an update pic. and the third link is me on jan 1,2012 @ 239lbs. YOU CAN SEE THEM BETTER ON MY PROFILE.

11349829_7578_thumb.jpg

11349829_2473.jpg

11349829_6087.jpg

thanks!!
  • Lsqueezy
    Lsqueezy Posts: 128
    Options
    Hope my pics work. I started Turbo Fire on Feb. 16, 2011. I did 20 wks of it, then another 12 wk round after that. Ended sometime in early November, I think. I started at 227. I'm now 138. I think at the end of TF I was somewhere around 150. I attribute Turbo Fire for getting me into the best shape of my life -- my cardio level is so high now. I'm now a runner - running 5Ks... training for a 10 mile run in April. I'm truly grateful for Turbo Fire and what it's done for my life... it so much fun and every now and then I go back to it so I can have a fun mix up in my workout/training routine. I'm also doing ChaLEAN Extreme now to build muscle! I'm a big fan of Chalene Johnson. My advice - just stick to TF! It really works if you watch your food intake, track your calories. The calorie burn rate for TF is so high and the best bang for your time!! Just follow the schedule and don't make excuses for not doing it -- find creative solutions and just do it. You won't regret it!!
    OH, I'm 36 btw.... you can get into the best shape of your life at any age!! I'm more fit and smaller than I was at 16/18 yrs old!

IMG_6412-2-1.jpg

Ok that's it....this just made up my mind for me....I'm buying turbo fire! Awesome results!
  • sandywerks
    sandywerks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the inspiration! You have all made such great progress! I just joined MFP a little over a month ago and am 1 week away from completing my first round of Insanity. I am down nearly 7 lbs and many inches with 20-30lbs to go ideally. I have decided to start a Turbo Fire/CE hybrid the following week to add in some weight training and with your results and enthusiasm for the programs I am sure the next 20 weeks will be challenging and gratifying!
  • RMerendon
    Options
    You guys are all inspiring me. I am going to finish up the 30 Day Shred DVDS i bought and any other work out video I have never completed before I buy Turbo Fire. I just want to make sure my heart and mind is made up before I drop the cash. WOW what amazing results.
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    I don't have any photos yet (soon though) but am seeing amazing results as are many others in this group http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3146-turbo-fire-hotties feel free to join for motivation :) There is also a Chalene Extreme group here that is great http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/318-chalean-extreme-support-group

I am doing a hybrid of both & loving it, perfect combination of strength workouts & cardio :)
  • mzchoize
    mzchoize Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! Right now I'm doing turbojam, and I love it! Hopefully, I can progress up to turbofire. I already own it, and I tried one DVD and thought I needed a shot of oxygen, lol it's definitely high intensity.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!