Hello all

Hi all

I am new here - I was searching the internet looking for a way to track my calorie intake and found this. Its great I love it!!!!!

I am 35 years old live in Staffordshire (UK cant work out yet if this a a mainly US or UK site) I lost 8 stone (112lbs) last year and hit goal November 2007 - I just want to make sure the lard never goes back on :wink:

xxxxxx

Replies

• vjm123
    vjm123 Posts: 3
    Hi all

I am new here - I was searching the internet looking for a way to track my calorie intake and found this. Its great I love it!!!!!

I am 35 years old live in Staffordshire (UK cant work out yet if this a a mainly US or UK site) I lost 8 stone (112lbs) last year and hit goal November 2007 - I just want to make sure the lard never goes back on :wink:

xxxxxx
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    014.gif
    WELCOME!!!
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 136 Member
    Hi,
    I am in Boston, US. This is a wonderful site.

Welcome!!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Welcome to MFP - I think we're a little of.... everywhere! :tongue: I'm in New Hampshire though.... :flowerforyou:

Congrats on the 112 lbs lost already!!!!! :drinker: :smokin: :glasses:
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    welcome!!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    014.gif
    WELCOME!!!

Wow that cool! how do you do that!!
  • Justmel
    Justmel Posts: 18
    Welcome! You will enjoy this site big time!

:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: