Weight +5 or -5 on a monthly basis - Ladies?

Options
JansterL
JansterL Posts: 28 Member
I'll admit - I'm not here to lose weight but more for the fitness aspect, keep my cholesterol in check, and just be fit. Although, this site has prompted me to look & see things a little differently than I've ever done before. One goal at a time, and that's to get to the gym regularly.

I've been about the same weight for 10 years - 5'6", 145lbs. I'm 44 years old. I used to weigh myself regularly, but got frustrated with it because I'm like a see-saw at the local park. The men who are reading this might want to cover your eyes....
But I tend to gain & lose 5lbs on a monthly basis for obvious womenly reasons. I guess its water weight gain, bloating, the whole monthly thing...... And when I weight myself weekly, its up & down 1 or 2 pounds.

For me, it's a normal part of life........ but I was just curious if other ladies experience the same see-saw affect?

I have a very active (and often physically demanding) job. Tend to be an active person. Am on 'the pill' and since I was 24.....
Have had no children. Low blood pressure. Low sugar.... cholesterol around 200. Can't think of anything else....