Trying to lose 50 lbs and need some friends for support!

Options
I am new to all of this so i havent been able to friend anyone. I am trying to lose about 50lbs doing Atkins and would love to have friends who have the same goals. I am very supportive but when it comes to myself I lack in that area. That is where i am hoping some of you come in. So please add me if you like! Have a wonderful day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• xxxameliaxxx
    Options
    I'm trying to lose between 40-50 but by general diet and exercise not following a specific one. Feel free to add me.x
  • jjspath
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 35-40 pounds. I just started a few days ago but could really use support. I'm sending a request.
  • bugs5697
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 40 myself.
    Friend request sent.
  • jmart53
    jmart53 Posts: 47
    Options
    Just started the program on Tuesday. Out to lose 30-40 pounds myself. Not following any specific diet plan, just watching what I eat and keeping it healthy. I will send you a request and good luck to you.
  • ilbcnuz
    ilbcnuz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I too am trying to lose 50-55 pounds, but am not following any specific diet plan. Just trying to follow MFP's guidelines. Friend request sent : )
  • CLeF22
    CLeF22 Posts: 2
    Options
    My goal is pretty much 50 pounds. Yikes! I'd like to join a group for support and encouragement. I'm eliminating 2 problem food categories. Most of all, I'm doing the most work on behavior modification a la the super-smart Judith Beck and Martha Beck (both brainiac Ph.Ds, no relation). Their methods are really helpful, but it's hard to stick with them.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, starting out I had about 60 pounds to lose and have so far lost 24.. I am also doing a Atkins like diet so we could be good to exchange recipes if you'd like.. I log daily ... The more encouragement you get in a goal like this the better..
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal.
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal.

thank you
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose about 40 pounds, not doing adkins but trying to keep under 100 carbs a day. Friend me--- we CAN DO THIS!
  • heatherasher86
    Options
    I am trying to loose 60 pounds and am trying to stick to 60 carbs per day!
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i'm trying to go for 50-60.....hang in there....it'll so be worth it....add me if you'd like....yayyyyyyy to health buddies
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose about 60 lbs . I do not believe in any diet which is very restrictive. :( Feel free to add me!!:bigsmile:
  • Tamarineyez
    Options
    Need to loose 45 lbs more. It would be great to get and give the support.
  • grozny21
    grozny21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 50 pounds, and I want to lose 25 in the next 6 months. New friends and support are welcome!
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is around 85-100. I've lost 30 so far, but i have a long way to go. I've been on MFP for a few months, but just recently started looking to the community here for support.

Feel free to add.. We can do this!!
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose 40 lbs, and you sound just like me! :) I'm not much on believing in myself, wish I could succeed at something so that I could, but I do believe in others :)

I'm taking the tips from the Atkins stuff, high protein, low carbs and want to lose some poundage quickly...I need to see some results!

Would love it if you'd add me :)
  • Munchi8175
    Munchi8175 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am not doing Atkins, but I am happy to be supportive if you wish to add me.
  • Bettsy_A
    Bettsy_A Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I sent a request :) and anyone else, feel free to add me, too! I fell off the wagon but I'm back!
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend and we will help each other. I have a goal of 40-50 pounds as well.