Wednesday Weigh-In Says......

Options
Another 2 pounds GONE!! WooHoo! I thought I was going to have another maintain so I really buckled down the last couple of days and it paid off. Yay!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• LilWaterBug
    LilWaterBug Posts: 213
    Options
    Another 2 pounds GONE!! WooHoo! I thought I was going to have another maintain so I really buckled down the last couple of days and it paid off. Yay!! :bigsmile:
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, congratulations!!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I had 1lb off! :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome, keep it up.
  • markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss this week and putting in the hard work for it to pay off. I just did a new DVD yesterday, 5 Day Slim Down with Leslie Sansone and it was awesome. There are 5 different workouts (each 1 mile), and my family and I did 2 of the sessions including the warm-up and cool down and it was awesome. It was different, somewhat difficult, but well worth it.

I'm a Wednesday weigh person, and I lost 2lbs. Almost at my 10lb mark. Whoopee!
  • StacieLutes
    Options
    Yay!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: Now I'm ready to buckle down:wink:
  • LilWaterBug
    LilWaterBug Posts: 213
    Options
    Thanks everybody and congrats to the other "losers"!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!