excerise tips wanted

Options
:smile:
I had 2 kids by c-section.
I want to flatten my tummy.
I run on my treadmill at home and have lost 10 pounds.
But my tummy looks "flabby"
Can anyone help

Replies

• adrianague06
    Options
    :smile:
    I had 2 kids by c-section.
    I want to flatten my tummy.
    I run on my treadmill at home and have lost 10 pounds.
    But my tummy looks "flabby"
    Can anyone help
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    If you want a good at home system, try core secrets. Any ab work out will firm up underneath, and the cardio will take the fat off.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    An exercise ball! There are SO many different exercises to do with it! The important thing is to remember to balance your workout, especially doing your core. When you do an exercise for your abs, do one for your lower back. It's important for back health and posture.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    just keep working out and do strength training- now if you have stretch marks/stretched skin that wont go away- but you can just cut the fat on your stomach and just have loose skin there- but just keep working out eating right and your results will come
  • gynlyn03
    gynlyn03 Posts: 2
    Options
    :wink: One thing that has really been helping me are "jack knives" or "v-ups". This is where you lay on your back (stretched out with your hands above your head) and you raise your feet and arms at the same time. You are trying to touch your hands to your feet. You will not be able to do this at first, but if you start slow, maybe doing 5 or 10, you will feel the results immediately! Just hang in there. These are like military sit ups, they will make your abs hurt really bad!
    129419.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counterour abs hurt really bad!