5'1 starting at 155..... i wanna be at 125

Options
2»

Replies

• DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    thanks again!!!! i have to say, i can work on my abs pretty hard, but my arms and legs are where im not loving at all.... and thats where i get most of the numbers on the scale from. my dad was a gym teacher and a health teacher (he passed away) and he always told me not to lift weights or do too much strength training because ill bulk up like a dude.... nice right lol. so okay, that leaves me with cardio.... but i have athletic endused asthma.... my body physically can do the work, but my lungs wont let me. ahh!

Yw! I also have asthma, and I do LOTS of cardio (I've done 4 rounds of Insanity & currently doing a hydrid of Les Mills & Insanity)... I always use my inhaler before I start my workouts and its helped me get through it without having to stop due to a bad attack. You might wanna try that and see if it helps you at all :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!