Best Workout Videos!

Options
I dont have a gym membership so i do most of my exercising around home and Im looking for some good videos to do that arent too hard since im still over 300 lb.'s, any ideas?

Replies

• chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I dont have a gym membership so i do most of my exercising around home and Im looking for some good videos to do that arent too hard since im still over 300 lb.'s, any ideas?
  • sallyado
    sallyado Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im actually getting this video today called the 30 DAY SHREDDER i haven't used it yet but so many ppl tell me its a great work out tool.... and there are 3 levels to it. I here you can also download off of you tube for free.. good luck :wink:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Walk Away the Pounds are good ones to get started with as are any of the Biggest Loser ones. The 30 Day Shred that the PP was talking about is pretty difficult but not impossible.
  • markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would have to suggest the Walk Away the Pounds DVDs also. They are by Leslie Sansone. She has various DVDs. You may want to find one with more than one workout on it. For example, she has a deluxe edition that consists of 2 dvds with 3 workouts on it: 1-mile, 2-mile, 3-mile. Each workout tells you when you've completed a mile, so you could add some variety by switching up the miles that you do. Just yesterday, I did the 5-Day Slim Down by her. It is one DVD, but it has a warm up and cool down, and 5 different workouts (a mile each), but if you can combine them then you get a longer work out. 3 of the workouts are tailored to arms, legs, and the tummy. Hope this helps. Good luck with everything.
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    I highly reccomend Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds... both are good. I alternate every other day with them. It's good 'cause BL is intense and Walk Away the Pounds is a lighter, way lower-impact exercise.