All these angry people on MFP!

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    wow,people really are getting hateful,what happened to helping each other. Report someone cause a cute poster says fatso, not aimed at anyone in particular!!!!!! People need to get over it and get along.

PLEASE say this was a sarcastic post....
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    wow,people really are getting hateful,what happened to helping each other. Report someone cause a cute poster says fatso, not aimed at anyone in particular!!!!!! Wow The pictures are adorable.People need to get over it and get along.
    The "fatso" reporting was actually sarcasm. But, yeah, the lynching that goes on in the Chit Chat section gets tiring after a while.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    I think we need a big ole' MFP pizza and beer party.

Or a salad and water party, so we aren't sabotaging each other. :flowerforyou:
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    that's all I'm sayin
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    that's all I'm sayin
    That's probably for the best. :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    If these guys can sit down for a nice, friendly cup of tea...MFP posters should be able to coexist without any issues:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuG5m0KxoHXJK2TD1sE6t9u_ZW9HeA1f3zAaiqhy7huAtczbwc0g
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Someone say BEER ??

Sorry didnt mean to yell ;)
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    6a00e552e3404e8833014e8be258b2970d-pi
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    stress.jpg
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member

I vote sushi and wine...dammit Susie!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    I'm gonna respond to the response thread that's in response to the response to the OC.
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    I dig the chill out attitude, but I feel I must correct:

The definition of Namaste (pronounced na, ma, stay) is both a physical gesture and a spoken spiritual salutation, which is the recognition of the divine spirit (or soul) in another by the divine spirit in you.

The word Namaste translates simply to “I bow to the divine in you.”
    http://www.livingwordsofwisdom.com/definition-of-namaste.html

Namaste is a greeting.
    Means hello/hi/welcome.
  • Qarol
    I'm gonna respond to the response thread that's in response to the response to the OC.
    I'm dizzy...
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member

I vote sushi and wine...dammit Susie!

I'm down with that.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I can wiggle my baby toes without any of the other toes moving. It's pretty awesome.
  • Qarol
    I can wiggle my baby toes without any of the other toes moving. It's pretty awesome.
    I would like to see this...your place or mine?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member

Either, as long as you're paying. I'm the talent, you see. I don't pay for stuff.
  • Qarol
    Either, as long as you're paying. I'm the talent, you see. I don't pay for stuff.
    I've got 1's....
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member

Me too.

It still counts if I tape the others to the floor, right?
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    It's nice to see a fun post without anger and bashing!! :-) Everyone welcomes opinions and advice, no one likes to be told their ideas are dumb! Cute pictures of kitties help :-)