Calories in Larkburger- please help!

Options
So I actually posted this forever ago and got no replies- I really, really need the answer to this- I end up eating it as my cheat meal much of the time and I have no idea what to log, so I'm hoping maybe someone will know!

Ok, I'm a little confused. Larkburger is one of my favorite "cheat" meals...SO good. I'm pretty sure the calories on here aren't correct though. It says a 1/3 pound larkburger is only 260 calories. I am thinking this can't possibly include the bun, toppings, or sauce. It also says that my Kroger ground turkey patty (85/15) is 230 calories (that's just the meat, without the bun). Even just the meat part of the Larkburger is a lot bigger, of course has more fat, and is beef, not turkey. I'm even questioning how even just the meat on the larkburger could only be 30 more calories than a small turkey patty?

Replies

• PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    There is not that much difference in calories or fat between beef and turkey.

Turkey can be less healthy than beef.
  • belleberry
    Options
    I'm struggling with the same thing. I had a little turkey larkburger today and have no idea what to log.
  • LeslieT83
    LeslieT83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The analysis that goes along with 260 calories for the regular burger is this:

28 g of fat, or 261 calories
    28 g of prot, or 112 calories
    38 g of carb, or 152 calories

So, 525 calories.

Minus the bun, lets say 385.

Minus the bun and the sauce, close to 260.

Probably not much different for the turkey version.