New! :)

Options
Only found this site just recently by clicking on a ticker. Imagine that. Haha.

My name's Erin; 22 years old and sick of not being able to wear "cute clothes and skinny jeans." I will get there someday!

I only this month began exercising extensively after a life of being lazy. Haven't felt this good in a long time. :)

Replies

• Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Options
    Only found this site just recently by clicking on a ticker. Imagine that. Haha.

My name's Erin; 22 years old and sick of not being able to wear "cute clothes and skinny jeans." I will get there someday!

I only this month began exercising extensively after a life of being lazy. Haven't felt this good in a long time. :)
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    welcome :drinker: u will luv the site!!
  • MommyWilson
    Options
    I have about two people to lose and I'm loving this site!
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • czar1978
    czar1978 Posts: 83
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great tool to help you with your lifestyle change and along the path to a new you! Good luck! :bigsmile:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    002.gif
    Welcome
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~