Women Only! Question about weighing in

Options
2»

Replies

• klb620
    klb620 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am so glad this was posted! I was fraked out this morning when I weighed myself.....said I was gaining instead of losing........ I'm not gonna worry too much now. :-)
  • dolfn1972
    dolfn1972 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of doing just that this morning...I gained 2 lbs...but hoping that will change by my monday weight in.
  • tausha_k
    Options
    I weigh myself every Monday morning, in the nude, right after going potty!! Haven't noticed a weight shift during that time. Also I drink lots of water!
  • mpost12590
    mpost12590 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thank you every one for posting. I can gain in water weight 10 pounds in one day. So this is why I am wondering when it is my time if I should.
  • NayaP
    NayaP Posts: 46
    Options
    I did weigh myself this week (I'm on now) but saw absolutely no change in the scale. Since I've been working my butt off lately, I attributed that to being on my period (women weigh a few pounds more during our time of the month) and the fact that I started a strenuous weight lifting program last week. I'm hoping to see the results of my work on the scale next week. Oh the wonderful world of womanhood!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    No way!! I stay away from my scale 1 week before and during.
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I can tell you that I have found that if I only weigh myself once every two weeks, then I feel more of an accomplishment when I see a bigger loss than one or two punds. And, that way you can make sure that you are NOT weighing yourself during your time. Hope this helps:)

I would love to get to a point where I can do that. I only got myself to stick to once a day in the last few months. Its a sick obsession that really makes me spiral because the numbers fluctuate too much during the day. I have a friend who doesn't have a scale at home at all, she only weighs in once a week at the weight loss clinic she goes to.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I do!
  • megganjana
    megganjana Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yes, I weigh myself every monday, no matter what. If I'm on my period and I gain weight, it just pushes me to work harder.
  • alleymya
    Options
    yep weigh myself every day
  • proudmomma70
    Options
    I skip that week. No sense in seeing a number that will upset me and may sabotage my diet :smile:
  • prbyjennyd
    prbyjennyd Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have only been here for 2 1/2 weeks, and weigh daily, I'm OBSESSED!!! But I can tell you that in the past 2 days, I have gained 4 lbs. I have pms and my boobs hurt like I am freaking pregnant!!! But I'm not, was fixed 11 years ago :O) I have severe PMDD and take medication for it, and it doesn't really help, but keeps my husband alive :O) I need to know what I weigh at all times... doesn't mean I change anything, just need to know!
  • Gizmo_94
    Options
    i weigh daily!! even when im on my period. its just an obsession i have with having to know how what i ate yesterday affected my weight today. even if it says you are 2 or 3 or even 10 pounds heavier just because of your time of the month don't let it get you down. if you are eating right and exercising during it you will notice even a pound difference from your weight before the bloating!